Welcome to Red Poppy Bar

ciobha

Hi Guys

Welcome to Red Poppy Bar, which could also be known as the New La Bamba.

It will be slightly different from La Bamba in that some of the staff will be different, and there will be a few GG's in the mix, but enough of the old La Bamba crew to give it that nostalgic feeling. I know you will be met with the same frienfly but hassle free atmosphere you experienced in La Bamba, and with Nok at the helm, and Sindy day to day manager, you are guaranteed to be well looked after.

The new bar, in case you didn't know, is directly opposite La Bamba. It has been established for a few years in the Soi, but was recently taken over by Nok. The seats are comfortable, there is a pool table and live sports on a large screen inside the bar. There is also the added bonus of a dedicated outside seating area, for those of you who like to sit outside with a cool beer, a nice breeze, and eye the ladies, or people watch on the street. I will give updates as and when I get them reagrding opening hours, music etc., but most important I hope to get more info and pictures of the staff posted once I receive them.

In the meantime, if you are fortunate enough to be in Pattaya, or when the rest of us get back there hopefully in the not too distant future, pop in, have a beer and say hi to your favourite girls in their new home.

FYI, I am just promoting the bar and providing updates as best as possible, I have no direct input or influence in the day to day activities.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, ciobha said:

but enough of the old La Bamba crew to give it that nostalgic feeling. I know you will be met with the same frienfly but hassle free atmosphere you experienced in La Bamba, and with Nok at the helm, and Sindy day to day manager, you are guaranteed to be well looked after.

This sounds perfect to me, dedicated outside seating area is a bonus ,  Good luck to Nok , Sindy & the whole crew  :drinks: as you say in the not too distant future it sure will be good to get back to where many of us fortunate ones consider this to be our second Home.  :drinks:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ciobha said:

You know you will always be welcome there Tel. I might even buy you a beer if I am feeling in a generous mood.

That I am going to look forward to my friend,  sitting there enjoying a Beer with you we can look back at this current situation re :Travel etc and say we knew we would get back here. :drinks:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Red Poppy (ex La Bamba) will be having a party on Sunday 15th November to celebrate Sindy turning 21 again. If you are lucky enough to be in Pattaya at the minute, why not pop in and help the lovely young lady enjoy her day. You know you want to.:party:

Sindy2.jpg.b23e7efcfffadaec6604f9c35ca93a15.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, ciobha said:

Red Poppy (ex La Bamba) will be having a party on Sunday 15th November to celebrate Sindy turning 21 again. If you are lucky enough to be in Pattaya at the minute, why not pop in and help the lovely young lady enjoy her day.

Headed over now!   

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Nope, same Bar, same management and same seating. I have to say Poppy bar was a lot more appealing, especially for those nights sitting outside sipping a few cold beers, Poppy had good comfortable seats and a custom built outside area. I believe Nok was made an offer she couldn't refuse to move back across the street, so grabbed it with both hands.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, ciobha said:

Nope, same Bar, same management and same seating.

Good for them :drinks: whether across the street or back in their old location either way it's going to be great to see them when we can travel again. Good Luck to the Lady's and here's wishing them a fantastic Party opening night tomorrow.  :drinks:

• Like 3

• 1 year later...