The Ladyboys Of Delirious Bar

Delirious Bar

On 8/17/2022 at 8:45 PM, duke007 said:

With pics like this Herb and the fact that I will be staying on Soi Chayapoon on my next trip there is a good possibility that I might not be venturing too far away from this Soi :biggrin:

I admit that I'm a soi pot hole kinda guy; I can stay right in the hood and be content. Nice to see Delirious bar doing well. Compliments!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Delirious Bar said:

Yeah this cunt filmed secretly but we know now how he looks like and will confront him when he's coming back.

I'm sorry the video disturbed you. I saw nothing negative though, these are just well hung ladyboys playing pool. You can hide the post if you want. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2022 at 5:12 AM, Pulci Gorgon said:

I'm sorry the video disturbed you. I saw nothing negative though, these are just well hung ladyboys playing pool. You can hide the post if you want. 

It showed a guest and me on the video. Of course he saw the video online and was not happy.

I see he already deleted the video

I’ve been to Delirious three times since my arrival. Absolutely worth a visit fellas.

Fabulous line-up of gurls.

I did a ST with Mona and she gave me a good cock-slapping and called me names. :biggrin: She is popular so get there early if she is your target. But lots of other fine ladies there.

Music is mostly classic rock with a great selection. Volume is very reasonable. I would prefer more gay disco music though, @Herberth :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2