The Ladyboys Of Delirious Bar

Delirious Bar

On 4/19/2022 at 9:30 AM, Woodie said:

I observed first hand the girls and of course Herbert.

A nice guy and very welcoming. A lesson for other bar owners!.

Had a good night overall apart from a discussion with a previous bar manager of well known bars now retired.

Never mind it cant be all perfect.

A great atmosphere in the place.

Thanks woody. Was very nice to meet you :-)

Mona was looking fantastic last night

FB_IMG_1650967790261.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Line up looks very nice to me. Really think Delirious is another good reason to come visit Pattaya soon again. Really appreciate the postings here, very helpful to create a 'must visit' list for my next holiday! And both Mona and Kim are on the list already :biggrin:

• Like 3

On 5/11/2022 at 1:54 AM, Dan Miller said:

Line up looks very nice to me. Really think Delirious is another good reason to come visit Pattaya soon again. Really appreciate the postings here, very helpful to create a 'must visit' list for my next holiday! And both Mona and Kim are on the list already :biggrin:

Thanks very much. I will try to post more pictures next week :-)

16 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Absolutely stunning!! Guess I'll be swiped off my feet when entering ... hahaha. Especially the girl with the stars tattoo and the one in yellow dress are breathtaking :db:

The one with the stars is Dao and the girl in the yellow dress is khem :-)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

Oh wauw! Everytime I see pics of the Delirious girls, I get to like them more and more. An awesome LineUp if you ask me. Will not be possible to visit only once when in Pattaya ... so much beauty desrves more attention :db:

Enjoy it when you get there Dan;)

10 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Enjoy it when you get there Dan;)

That's the plan Bumblebee ... I can't believe I've missed it in April. Went out to Buakhao / LK Metro area a lot while in Pattaya, so near, but simply wasn't aware where to go. Guess I should have discovered this forum earlier :spiteful:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...