Cocktails & Dreams Bar

jimbo34

Jimbo, thanks on behalf of all our forum members for posting all these photos of Cocktails and Dreams girls.

Guys, I don't want Jimbo's great thread to get polluted with login issues, so please click this link to tell us about login problems.

Now now Larry, just trying to give Jim some instant help. Perhaps he doesn't have time to trawl through the forum looking for a time saving solution. :D

Anyway back to the thread. That Face looks tasty indeed Jim, big truncheon you say. :rolleyes:

Saturday Night:

An eventful night, starting with a session with Bee at 9pm - sorry guys, but she was wearing no make-up and steadfastly refused to let me take her pic, despite looking gorgeous "au naturel" !

I got to the bar at 11pm, to find it pretty quiet, with many girls away to go the the show at Galaxy Club (see separate thread).

A couple of new arrivals: Anna & Brandy - both sexy, and speak good english, so i hope they stick around

post-126-028202200 1296292709.jpg