Emmy's Bar Soi 2

Emmy Emmy

• Ladyboys

Pla of Emmy's bar,  She is a good-natured, cute, friendly person. She is small and beautiful like a woman. Many people thought she was a woman. But she has a very long dick. lol:biggrin:

1704823416795.jpg

1704823418652.jpg

1704823418297.jpg

1704823417880.jpg

1704823419021.jpg

• Like 5

• Ladyboys
5 hours ago, Soju said:

Dropped in for a drink last night. It was a quiet with only a couple of customers. Teya, May, Pla, Dada, and Andy were there... whereas Emmy was upstairs making herself beautiful.

Other than Teya, it was my first time meeting the staff.  However, Teya only stayed a minute then headed out in a Bolt, no doubt on another adventure.

Dada is fairly new and still learning, but she has a pro instructor with May as mentor. Andy was good fun and we had a game of question-answer.

That said, it was May and Pla who stood out. May is playful and very hands on with a great sense of humour. She is also very well equiped. I was double teamed by her and Pla on and off as the night progressed. Pla is just my type... small body, not shy, and very sexy. You guys can see her photos above so no need for a description. I didn't barfine her and my only excuse is a momentary lapse of reason...I plan to make amends next visit.

Emmy joined us later for a drink and she was just like I remember; engaging, funny, cute....  All in all a good bar and a welcome break from the Soi Buakao scene, will definitely return.

Thank you very much. See you next time.:party0005:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Ladyboys

This February 16th, Joy and Cory's birthday party. The free food includes suckling pig. No karaoke and cold beer. There's my kitten taking care of everyone. The party starts at 8 p.m. Welcome everyone.

IMG_5788.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 2/12/2024 at 1:52 PM, Emmy Emmy said:

This February 16th, Joy and Cory's birthday party. The free food includes suckling pig. No karaoke and cold beer. There's my kitten taking care of everyone. The party starts at 8 p.m. Welcome everyone.

IMG_5788.png

Bump!

• Ladyboys

Thank you very much to everyone who came to the party last night at my bar 
  See you again at the next party.

Welcome to the bar with the most beautiful and nice Ladyboys in Jomtien Beach. At Emmy Bar and Restaurant on jomtien beach road soi 2 

#ladyboy #ladyboythailand #ladyboypattaya  #ladyboyjomtien #thailadyboy

IMG_5899.jpeg

IMG_5900.jpeg

IMG_5887.jpeg

IMG_5888.jpeg

IMG_5867.jpeg

IMG_5869.jpeg

IMG_5868.jpeg

IMG_5870.jpeg

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...