Emmy's Bar Soi 2

Emmy Emmy

4 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

ha! BB! Pdoooggggg hasn't mentioned it yet because his eyes are possibly still a bit glazed over... But, as you are a full original member of the AnnaB club you need to know... Guess who came to the bar last night? Sorry,  not AnnaB herself but the mate [Mike] of her thug boyfriend... i.e the guy who originally came to the bar with her... the famous 'i've got a bottle of beer in my hand Annabelle ...where shall i put it?" He's definitely a hero of mine.

Evidently AnnaB and the thug have long finished whatever relationship there was. So no reason not to BB ...why you don't get up to Peterborough and invite her over to Jomtien.

if she needs a place to stay for 2 weeks quarantine.. i can help.

Indeed - Top Feller - Mike that is - bought a round for the girls and paid a barfine. !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Quietguy said:

Did he ask for his bottle to be given back? :biggrin:

It's in the Jomtien Museum of Modern Culture along with Lady A's missing stiletto and Sunny's ripped denim cutoffs.  He'd have to ask the curator, a certain Monsieur (with the accent on sewer) Garçon Aveugle Grunt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had a look on Google Earth. The only place that looks like it could be it, was called Sud Tirak Bar. Had a guesthouse on one side and a kitchen on the other. Is that it?.

If so, they have certainly made it look brighter than what it was.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

No.  Not unless you climb over a fence that separates Soi 6 from the parking lot.  Soi 6 is a short dead end soi that has a few boom massage shops with ladyboys.

Come on Pdoggg smell the coffee

my directions where a wind up for our wonderful Grunt

yes ghosted... Blind Boy doesn't do photo's! don't need to anyway with Mr Quinns capabilities....

and also...welcome to the Klub Maxx and Ciobha... thanks.

i may be wrong but aren't you a Liverpool Man Ciobha...? if so.... i'll speak to Emmy...you get your own V.I.P seat...

{Duke has to stand up !] :hi:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

Annat if you want to wind bbg up just mention 

Screenshot 2020-07-09 at 07.44.22 - Edited.png

:biggrin:

possible hoovering coming on!

Pattaya Mail is no good for Annat, much more of a Times or Observer man...

unless there is a 'Welsh Sheep weekly' or suchlike.

Read the Pattaya Mail as much as you want Annat...just don't copy and paste utter shite out of it...like someone does that i could mention...

read the pattaya Mail, Pattaya One, the Thaiger, and the Nation everyday on line.

wrong again Grunt I have the Mail every day my bit of fun in the moring with breakfast and 3 mugs of tea

Give Emmy my best and tell her when I can get I will

• Like 1

Once again it's the time of year when Emmy publishes her bar drinks menu, as far as i'm aware the only bar in Pattaya that does so on any forum.  So for the 4th time around, below is this years.  Emmy is running around like a blue - arsed fly at the moment sorting things out to get everything Street-Legal in the new Katty bar.. and has sent it to me to post for her, my God Emmy!.. Just like a woman!

i'm  busy too you know Emmy!

i believe that drinks prices are exactly the same as before, but not being a drinker i'm not certain, Emmy hasn't mentioned any changes though...except one.

Gasp! i hear you all exclaim... has Emmy put prices up?... actually no, she hasn't. 

The change is in Ladydrink cost. LDs have always been 120 Baht, never changed.  But now the times in her new bar are changing.... A couple of the kittens mentioned to her that they occaisionally like a Sangsom and mixer.  I guess they are Quinn influenced....

So Emmy, realising that Sangsom is one of the lowest-priced drinks to buy decided to give a bit of a bonus to customers and reduce the price of Sangsom and Mixer as a  Ladydrink to 100 baht.

all other LDs remain at 120.

up to customers how to play this... some kittens like beer, some Sangsom and mixer.  If you buy a LD you can ask that the kitten has Sangsom if you're a bit short perhaps, or can buy them the 120 baht drink...up to you.

so there you go...you can have a Kitten crawling all over you for 20 baht less!. The Kittens themselves will still get the same commission as with any Ladydrink.

The check-bin will show something like.... lady drink .. Leo 120... or ladydrink.. sangsom 100. to save confusion.

Also... music...  Emmy has acquired a bluetooth speaker. this will be stored behind the bar. The house music system is still as normal, but the bluetooth means that any customer, if the bar happens to be empty or quiet, can request the speaker and play music from his mobile.. obviously consideration should be shown to other customers that may come along. 

there you go...other news.... Katty will remain named the Katty until at least the next annual license is due. Emmy has sorted this with the authorities.

thumbnail_IMG_25630709_200252.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, deepthroat said:

Congratulations Emmy! 

Wish I could join you (or anyone for that matter, lol!) but no plans to be in LOS anytime soon...

Best to yoU!

welcome to the Katty Klub deepthroat... thanks for joining.

Don't worry, you'll make it here one day. when you do...introduce yourself to Emmy... no doubt Teya will introduce herself to you...........

also, thanks for joining....Prope and Duke too.

9 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

So Emmy, realising that Sangsom is one of the lowest-priced drinks to buy decided to give a bit of a bonus to customers and reduce the price of Sangsom and Mixer as a  Ladydrink to 100 baht.

Bravo on the pricing!    :good:.  Bravo for posting the menu. :good:

So a punter could have have Teya on one side of him and Spy on the other, order 3 Leos for himself and 3 ladydrinks for both ladyboys and his bin would be a grand total of 780 baht!  What would that cost at Nana Plaza?  

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Bravo on the pricing!    :good:.  Bravo for posting the menu. :good:

So a punter could have have Teya on one side of him and Spy on the other, order 3 Leos for himself and 3 ladydrinks for both ladyboys and his bin would be a grand total of 780 baht!  What would that cost at Nana Plaza?  

for another 60 baht you could have Quinn sitting on your lap too......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

so does the "Bad" sister still own the lease? still doing the guesthouse thing? I LIKED that location, especially when I found the upper floor rooms with the view of the ocean. Good place for a smoke and coffee.  Nice quiet Soi, until one or two bars cranked up that damn karaoke or had a party. Liked the rooms pretty much too. It was real handy to barfine her and just pop upstairs. And the girl could go down to join her friends, or pop up to say hello, in the scene but removed, unless I felt like joining and having a drink. That was what first attracted me to the place. I have never been a fan of drink, pay barfine, arrange transportation and/or get a room and so on.

Any word on what's up with the original location and it's plans? Is the "Bad" sister dropping the lease?

• Like 1

bad sister owns the lease still... but has sub-let it to a friend of hers,  at a ridiculous amount, and i mean ridiculous...  i'm actually  rolling up laughing thinking about how much she is hoping to get. Even if all the rooms were rented on a monthly basis, every month, the monthly rent couldn't be anywhere near achieved. Not even 50% of it. basically bad sis has lied to a friend and is now hoping for the best.

The old Katty is totally closed, waiting for the friend to do something with it. The friend went to see Emmy to ask for help with internet advertising etc, because Emmy cancelled her previous Agoda stuff.  Emmy in her polite way told the friend to fuck off and get her bad sister to help. 

It seems therefore that the friend intends to re-open as a guest house, quite why when there is absolutely no chance of guests in the foreseeable future no one knows. 

that's all i want to say really because the old Katty is dead and gone. Emmy is now much happier...we've got the old Emmy back again!

Really JSG...the new Katty is so much better, so much cheaper, admittedly no rooms for rent.. which in these times of no tourists can only be a good thing. I'd be the first to admit that the old bar was a bit dowdy, too small, too hot etc...but the new Katty on Soi 3 is lovely. Perfect.

re a short time room, Emmy will no doubt when she gets the time sort something local to the new bar...the whole of soi 3 is guesthouses. The challenge is to find somewhere decent.

• Like 5

On 7/8/2020 at 10:00 PM, Annat said:

my directions where a wind up for our wonderful Grunt

Mr Annat, very bad manners for an Englishman to address someone by surname, i know it's an American thing... but you being an English gentleman...  [ i know that you are, you even wore a pink tie once in the Katty]...   shouldn't do it... please feel free to call me 'boy'.

• Like 1