Emmy's Bar Soi 2

Emmy Emmy

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2022 at 11:34 AM, Emmy Emmy said:

Pocky now works at her home. but don't worry The party will have a lot of my sexy kittens.

hmmm, I have to ask where Pocky's home is, I mean in case I go near it in my travels.  The girl on the right does raise my erm...interest. 

Just now, JustSumGai said:

Good :) thanks for the info. Hope she don't have bolt ons.  

i think not but am never quite sure of these things, she was very drunk the night of the party,  eventually we threw a bucket of water over her and Jimbo to prise them apart.  she's a long time on and off Kitten from the old Katty days. Nice girl.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Never mind the girls at Emmy's Bar for now bbg.

What I want to know is what you have done with Lily of the Valley?.

Have not heard of her whereabouts for some time. She has not posted on Twitter for some time also.

Either you have her locked in the basement with no social media, or you have let her go to live with some sugar daddy.

Which is it?.

58 minutes ago, Woodie said:

Which is it?.

well Woodie, i really don't know, i haven't seen her since last January.  I suspect though that she must have got irate with me when i had her captive in the basement. I think i made a mistake heeding a plea from QG to be allowed to visit her in the said basement. Sadly, she became a changed girl after that, she was never the same again.

As for a Sugar Daddy..., i also  don't know, nor care, good luck to him, i hope that he is a nice guy... the Bastard!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Quietguy said:

I do have that effect on the ladies. 

Hi QG,  On re-reading my post i realise that perhaps i may have given other BMs a wrong impression that you are bad person. Sorry if i did.

I think that it was more of a communication problem maybe. Like many you are really a 3-4 weeks a year visitor and so have never understood that you need to drop the English language down a notch to help the the thais understand you better.

I didn't mean to infer that you did something very weird to Lily. . I do recall though that you were starting to go through your Afghani trannie's period. So what possibly frightened her was when [i am told] you insisted that she wear a long false black beard that you happened to have with you.

okay, no doubt she got over that eventually. But as i said, the language barrier... Lily is possibly not very geographically astute, so i suspect that when you started explaining about your love for Afghanistan and how you and your hoss would like to take her up the Khyber Pass,. she may have got the wrong idea...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Woodie said:

Great movie. Was it Kenneth Moore in that?.

Well my old memory must be going. I googled it and there does not seem to be a movie of that name. I swear I saw a British made movie probably made in the 50's. The British soldiers were fighting off the natives. Must have made it up!.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Quinn said:

Good to see you BB. Quite a busy night in Emmy's.

Good to be back Mr Quinn, cheers.  Yea what should have been a quick, leisurely evening stroll to clear the head and wake me up went off on a bit of a tangent for a while.  But ain’t that the way it is in these parts :)

• Like 2