Emmy's Bar Soi 2

Emmy Emmy

On 6/25/2022 at 5:15 AM, blind boy grunt said:

For any of you that knows Didi's boyfriend Festus, she was telling me that he's doing okay, well and healthy

That’s great to hear BBG, I hope to catch up with him, along with your good self and the whole gang later in the year.:drinks:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Ladyboys

Hello everyone, Thursday 21st July invite to my birthday party at the bar. Emmy Bar Jomtien Soi 3 My old and new kittens will join in. Free food.  Event starts at 7.00 pm.
welcome
Emmy

1551687327_EMMYBIRTHDAY.jpg.c218f109c1281939b5f9c27542a00e66.jpg

• Like 3

Yes! The High Society event of the year.

And here’s more about Emmy’s big one… Birthday bash, that is.

There may be a free raffle with great prizes!

You can win:

A free internet  ‘how to prevent Covid getting you consultation with either of the Booster Bros.… Both bros are happy to donate time and expertise.

Personally though, I’d go for P.D. Mainly because despite wearing 15 masks, 3 welders face plates, having 13 booster shots, wearing a hazmat suit permanently [two when he goes out].  And also hanging garlic and crucifixes on all his doors and windows. Quietguy managed to get Covid last week.

Bit of a loss of credibility there QG!

Second  Prize: A signed photo of Quinnvarotti.

3rd prize:  A how to use your Iphone tutorial from QG.

4th prize: A recently published book by an esteemed BM. ‘How 2 b a 4um rash-for dummies’

There you go!!! I guess you can see why it’s a free raffle?..

But never mind, do try to come along, Emmy only has a big one once a year.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

4th prize: A recently published book by an esteemed BM. ‘How 2 b a 4um rash-for dummies’

Haha. Will he be there to sign a copy? :biggrin:

Have a great evening, BBG. Give Emmy my best birthday wishes and see you fairly soon!

• Like 1

On 7/7/2022 at 8:02 PM, seven said:

Haha. Will he be there to sign a copy? :biggrin:

evidently not :party0011:

This unfortunately means that the fourth place raffle prize  will possibly be unavailable i am very sorry to say.

But, as ever Quinn has provided the perfect solution. I believe that he recently announced that he likes to go out and about 'commando style' [sorry if any of you are eating whilst reading this] so he has offered a pair of his old undies as a replacement 4th prize. These will of course be framed, and signed by the man himself.

There will of course be a letter of authenticity from Quinn provided, as it is quite reasonable to assume that this prize could be a Christie's auction item at some future date.

Below is a photo of the prize. The signed letter from Quinn reads: "Ayup! these briefs were mine! I wore them many times, i did. Usually when i went to see Teya. Sorry about the stains,it's yoghurt"

thanks Quinn.

images.jpg

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Quietguy said:

Preferably incinerated, if they are Quinn's.

That is a very nasty comment QG.

A few years ago when you were just a normal cowpoke, just riding the range and shootin' rattlers, or whatever things normal cowpokes do, you would never have said something hurtful like that.

I have been wondering recently what changed you and can only think it was when that Jimmy Cargopants fellow tried to corrupt your beau Sunny. You shouldn't let that get you down QG, Jimmy is a much younger man and as you know, Australia's premier male model.  You never really had a chance against those odds QG. Live and learn.

i guess it didn't help either when Sunny heard that you were coming back to Jomtien, and immediately went and bought a ticket to the Middle East. love never runs smooth QG.

Just thinking about it, from that peace lovin' range ridin' cowpoke of years back, you have morphed into: an Irish cowpoke, a master statistician, covid expert, and a Cuban commie pinko. it's just impossible to keep up with you QG. And now you are Mr Nasty!

i want you to return to what you used to be QG. Life was so much simpler then. :drinks:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/7/2022 at 2:42 PM, blind boy grunt said:

Who knows, maybe theres another book by another author in the works, we have a strong contender and perhaps hes writing a book as well. Hope so.

On 7/10/2022 at 3:19 AM, blind boy grunt said:

This unfortunately means that the fourth place raffle prize  will possibly be unavailable i am very sorry to say.

Hopefully we can come back to this prize later on when next book is finished.

15 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

no, they are slightly stained i must admit, and it's not yoghurt.

Before the Sotheby auction, I suggest a DNA test.  No offense my dear Grunt but if it is your yoghurt the shorts won't be fetching a premium price.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Before the Sotheby auction, I suggest a DNA test.  No offense my dear Grunt but if it is your yoghurt the shorts won't be fetching a premium price.

i had considered that P.D. but, as you know i am not very good with initials, when you say DNA do you mean Deoxyribonucleic acid which is found in all  prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells? if so, there may be a problem.

You see , i have allowed one other to handle the shorts, so therefor  tests could be corrupted.

Obviously i won't name names, as i never do. To me privacy and discretion are paramount. But, i remember a certain BM when visiting earlier this year, did come to my abode to view the shorts. Unfortunately and quite possibly stupidly i left the anonymous BM alone with them whilst i went downstairs to say hello to his hoss.

When i went back up i noticed that he was [shall we say] a little red in the face and sweating a bit, well, a lot actually. At first sight i really thought that he may have caught covid! then i realised no, not him, impossible!

So you see PD, i have had to forget my sell the shorts plan. No problem!

i have decided to throw Lily out of my dungeon and let the lovely Sunny move in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2