Emmy's Bar Soi 2

Emmy Emmy

What a pair

great art work Quinn wish you stop making the two of better looking in your artwork

wish Teya a happy birthday and give Emmy a kiss from me, always had a soft spot for her.

keep well you two old people

as I said elsewhere I am in enforced quarentine, cannot leave home until midnight on 4th jan. Went to my daughter for Xmas who tested negative on Tuesday last week but another girl in office was ill, but would not go home, now all three in the section including my daughter tested possitive on Boxing day. So I am waiting to see if I have it, rather frightening as I head to my 70th and having just to sit at home and see if you get the symptons and then if you can trying to fight this virus and trying not to die, great start for 2021. But then i knew the risk when I went felt I had to see her. thats what dads are for

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Ladyboys

Welcome everyone to Teya's birthday party. At Emmy'sBar Jomtien soi3
She is Lady boy of the year 2020
  Tomorrow night, December 29th, there is free food, music is not loud.
Hope to see you tomorrow night
Thank you very much
Emmy

7290718_TEYA2SMALL.jpg.c23d179fa3db1d6b3db0a53b4d2a021d.jpg

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Emmy Emmy said:

Thank you very much
Emmy

Can you keep some food for me Emmy?. I should be there in about 5 months.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Emmy Emmy said:

Thank you very much
Emmy

I'm sorry I can't get down there tonight, but best wishes to Teya for her birthday, and to you Emmy; hope it's a good night.

a couple more photo's to come methinks...

But here's a quick report.

The place was buzzing from around 8.30 to well past midnight. Teya of course was her usual self, god knows how many drinks she was bought. She made sure that everyone who arrived were welcomed, even when she could hardly stand up... Late on we got a bit of a Teya show to no-ones surprise really!

Sara almost stole the show, lovely kid is Sara. She worked hard all night with never a frown, in fact all the time i have known her she has always been a happy soul.  I don't think she knows how to be otherwise.

Standing room only at times, even very late, midnight-ish people were coming as other bars closed, from the DD Inn, Red Carpet bar, and others i didn't know. 

Emmy of course was her usual gracious self, even when she was yakking Teya!

ex-Katty staff on the scene, and i apologise if i forget any...  August, and Didi with Bell,now learning nursing. Farah and mates too.

other highlights of the night, and i hesitate to use 'highlight' but it's got to be reported... JImbo's new fluorescent red shoes..... they are crackers indeed.... the rumour soon got around that they must have been a christmas present from someone who doesn't like him. I'm sure that when the night got darker Emmy made him stand in the middle of soi 3 to act as a beacon for people who didn't know where the bar is. A bit like an upside-down lighthouse.

one more thing... and i know some may disagree, we had a guest of pure class for a lot of the evening. Absolute class. Yes, the now retired superstar herself, which is a name she truly deserves. She was looking wonderful, superstar indeed.

you know who i mean? yes...

LILY WAS THERE.

:clapping:

• Like 6

• Ladyboys

Thank you everyone for coming to Teiya's birthday party last night. :yes:

And I have bad news to let you all know that All bars in Pattaya must be closed from today. Because about COVID 19 again!!:sad0116:
My bar has to close as well.:sad0116:
   When the bar can be open again I will notify everyone here.
Thank you very much
Emmy

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1