Emmy's Bar Soi 2

Emmy Emmy

looking at BBs photo above from last years Teya party...reminds me... you 'Annabelle club' members PD, BB, Quinn and me.... it must be coming up to the anniversary of that night too?....  dear me, time moves too fast.

but besides all those magic memories..

Teya.

As BB remarked, she may not do as well this year as she did last year because of the covid lockdown madness.  I suspect that all in these parts will attend if they can no doubt, but obviously many of you overseas guys won't be able to.

So here's an offer, because nobody respects Teya as a person and her loyalty to Emmy more than i do.... As i did with a BM last year who asked me to... if any of you prisoners of frontiers want to add to teya's money belt on the night, let me know and i'll do for you, on your behalf. Teya will know who the benefactor is, i'll tell her in front of PD or Quinn. and hand her the money pledged.

you can repay me when you get over here, no big deal, i won't lose any sleep..., but contact me by PM so i don't lose track please.

Thanks

Blind boy [Rothschilds] Grunt

• Like 3

originally posted by Rom on page 3 of the Romscars 2020 topic in his club [sorry Rom  i have no idea what links are or how to copy them!...]

BREAKING NEWS.

EMMY'S BAR CAPTURES THE FIRST 2 ROMSCARS OF 2020

BM of the Year goes to our Board’s most lovely BM Emmy Emmy for excellence in the line of duty demonstrated during 2020 in fighting for her bar to remain open despite the covid business devastation and the loss of lease at her former location, after which Emmy came right back with an even better bar.  This represents the first time a ladyboy has won the most prestigious of all the Romscars – BM of the Year – which is meant for the BM who contributes the most excellent and fun content over the year.  While Emmy contributes more than her fair share of top-notch content in the form of updates from her bar and pics of the staff, she also contributes a place for LBR's chore BMs to meet and have sanook times that are about much more than lustful pursuit of ladyboys.  In 2020 she did her best for such place to continue to exist and that’s gotta be worth a Romscar.  I know the way forward for Emmy’s Bar is uncertain and I wish Emmy well whatever happens.  Thank you Emmy! Well done. (ขอบคุณเอ็มมี่! ทำได้ดี)

Ladyboy of the Year goes to the second foundation pillar of Emmy’s Bar the beautiful and good-heart Teya, who is by a mile the favorite ladyboy of our Board’s BMs who posted so far.   I never met Teya but I only read good things about her here and at PY.  I find all-natural, silicone-free ladyboys to be the most beautiful and I really enjoy seeing pics of her.  In 2020 she captured our hearts with her steadfast presence in her home bar, unlike most other Pattaya bar ladyboys who went freelance absent bar punters.  I hope to meet Teya next year and … see what happens!  Well done Teya.  เทย่าทำได้ดีมาก

1496684566_Romscars2020-EmmyTeyaresized.jpg.90b067896fab47f6d948ca2f5496603f.jpg

• Like 2

the links to a post are obtained by clicking on the 3 dots ' ... ' on the top right of the post and then ' Share ' and then copying the http link and then pasting it elsewhere in the Board where you want it.  Like below:

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/topic/9258-the-2020-romscars/&do=findComment&comment=199707

No need to delete or re-post anything above bbg.

I am a non-native English speaker and I struggle with understanding English especially British idiomatic expressions.  When you say "sod me" is that "sod" as in "sodomize" me ?  Not u personally; Brits in general... ?  :abe:

• Like 3

You deserve win win Emmy and Teya.  You make so many farang happy too much from Jomtien and from all over world.  And in 2020 you work so hard to continue make farangs more happy too much by keeping your bar open with small number customer coming.

If Emmy's bar stay open 2021, I come back Emmy's bar I promise .  I go many time before Katty bar when Mona work there.  I miss Mona.  She very beautiful.  Same-same you Emmy and Teya.

Last January I try go back Katty bar with ladyboy from Jomtien salon, but she shy too much and not want go inside bar.  I not lie.  BBG look-see us outside.  Sorry I not go inside.

Good luck to you Emmy and Teya.  You win Romscar now.  Same-same special like you win Miss Tiffany !emoji2.jpg.f9a23ac03490092fa6e9c2793023aa11.jpg  Rom

jomtien7.thumb.JPG.04838a0be5906a6f4798a32b69a90e84.jpg.52b2577b4b57d51e46b69ab8c7a25e13.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rom said:

When you say "sod me" is that "sod" as in "sodomize" me ?  Not u personally; Brits in general... ?  :abe:

a more polite British slang way of saying in exasperation... sod me...fuck me!... sod off...fuck off!...

but, you being a native thai speaker as i can see from your post to Emmy...win win, same same etc etc. just to keep you correct-  you cannot say 'can i sod you later? it doesn't quite work like that!

i'm from Yorkshire by the way, so you could say that i'm a non- native English speaker too.

and there ends my English lesson for today:yes:

• Like 1

On 12/5/2020 at 5:09 AM, Quietguy said:

Yes lbs have ballons:biggrin:

Yes Ballons have a dual role. First as Ballons they act as condoms, then as balloons they are blown up and put on display at the front of the bar as evidence of cummings and goings on in the short time rooms!.

7 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

a more polite British slang way of saying in exasperation... sod me...fuck me!... sod off...fuck off!...

but, you being a native thai speaker as i can see from your post to Emmy...win win, same same etc etc. just to keep you correct-  you cannot say 'can i sod you later? it doesn't quite work like that!

i'm from Yorkshire by the way, so you could say that i'm a non- native English speaker too.

and there ends my English lesson for today:yes:

I wish you had not said you were from Yorkshire. It could mean that way back we have some connection!. I actually have a parish in Yorkshire named after me!!.

1 minute ago, Woodie said:

I wish you had not said you were from Yorkshire. It could mean that way back we have some connection!. I actually have a parish in Yorkshire named after me!!.

Woodie parish?...

i can beat you Woodie, my family on my grandfathers side have a family tree going back to 1175.  a village still in existence named after us...Kirk Hammerton near York.

One of the Hammerton's - 'Stephan de' Hammerton' was both beheaded and hung by Henry 8th because he led the catholic Yorkshire insurrection against the king. half of what is now south and west yorkshire was owned by the anglo -saxon Hammertons, granted to them by William of Normandy when they became adherents when he invaded. it seems the mistake made by Stephan cost dearly...the lands were claimed by Henry.

i assume of course that logically he was hung for a bit before he was beheaded!

whatever...i want my birthright back....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Woodie parish?...

i can beat you Woodie, my family on my grandfathers side have a family tree going back to 1175.  a village still in existence named after us...Kirk Hammerton near York.

One of the Hammerton's - 'Stephan de' Hammerton' was both beheaded and hung by Henry 8th because he led the catholic Yorkshire insurrection against the king. half of what is now south and west yorkshire was owned by the anglo -saxon Hammertons, granted to them by William of Normandy when they became adherents when he invaded. it seems the mistake made by Stephan cost dearly...the lands were claimed by Henry.

i assume of course that logically he was hung for a bit before he was beheaded!

whatever...i want my birthright back....

No, it is not Woodie Parish. It is one just south of Bradford. Not going to name it. Too much info if you know what I mean. Visited it many moons ago. Had a friend who took me out to Whitby so I could see where that irresonsible twit Capt.Cook came from. Bloody fool he was. Opened up the colonies to settlers. Mind you the civilized ones went to NZ, the convicts to Australia!.

• Like 1

Here's a surprise.......

sometimes throughout history there has been surprising collaborations

some may compare the following joint-endeavor to Hitler and Mussolini perhaps..

others may compare to Bonnie and Clyde....?

a certain illustrious cowpoke BM, may even compare to Kenny and Dolly...

but forget them [it's easy!]

for the wall in Emmy's bar after the recent Romscar awards.. Here's Rom and Quinn working together..

ROM NEW 2.jpg

• Like 7