Emmy's Bar Soi 2

Emmy Emmy

so do a cam show eh?  pan around...invite the girls to come on cam and say hello...you know :)

is a conference "call" possible with a video cam stream?  Geez, you can add ppl to your video call with someone, should be.

at least make a short vid starting with your ride to the bar, or a walk down Beach Rd to it or whatever :)

I fear it will be a LONG time before any of us can join you there.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

basement? what's up with that? Did in wander into a private message area?

bbg has started the first of his dens. He is scouting for any basement areas he can find, and then stocking them with suitable girls. So far he has only one and claims that you know who from TJ's, is currently being held captive. Sort of pretend captive, as he says she does not want to escape. Enjoys his company too much, or so he claims!.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Woodie said:

bbg has started the first of his dens. He is scouting for any basement areas he can find, and then stocking them with suitable girls. So far he has only one and claims that you know who from TJ's, is currently being held captive. Sort of pretend captive, as he says she does not want to escape. Enjoys his company too much, or so he claims!.

i'm thinking of expanding via franchising Woodie 'Dungeons R Us.'.... you want one?

lots of advantageous ...no barfines for example... you do have to feed them though.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

i'm thinking of expanding via franchising Woodie 'Dungeons R Us.'.... you want one?

lots of advantageous ...no barfines for example... you do have to feed them though.

I would consider owning a franchise but it would depend on a lot of things, such as cost, benefits, ease of obtaining the right working stock etc. Licensing conditions, such as duty of care, location choices. Many things to consider!.

When you have some numbers, let me know.

• Like 1

I would consider owning a franchise but it would depend on a lot of things, such as cost, benefits, ease of obtaining the right working stock etc. Licensing conditions, such as duty of care, location choices. Many things to consider!.

well Woodie, costs etc will be worked out as plans progress

Benefits [profits] should be enormous.  Think about it... you have your dungeon with special occupant, no cost other than dodgy thai food and a floor to sleep on. Maybe a Television if you want to keep them happier.

benefits? you can organise 'Bukkake nights'.... 'gangbang nights' etc etc etc. if you are really really weird you can organise special Country and Western nights perhaps, guys can come and play dressing up the Ladyboy as Annie Oakley or whoever! Yee-Haw!

the world is your oyster! send me your money as a deposit soon and you will get a discount on franchise fees. Monies not refundable.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2020 at 6:24 PM, blind boy grunt said:

well Woodie, costs etc will be worked out as plans progress

Benefits [profits] should be enormous.  Think about it... you have your dungeon with special occupant, no cost other than dodgy thai food and a floor to sleep on. Maybe a Television if you want to keep them happier.

benefits? you can organise 'Bukkake nights'.... 'gangbang nights' etc etc etc. if you are really really weird you can organise special Country and Western nights perhaps, guys can come and play dressing up the Ladyboy as Annie Oakley or whoever! Yee-Haw!

the world is your oyster! send me your money as a deposit soon and you will get a discount on franchise fees. Monies not refundable.

Ok, one step at a time. I might need your expertise in running a dungeon. Cost of equipment and so on. I mean you dont get whips and handcuffs for nothing, to say nothing of the stretching tables, wall racks etc. Also the need for staff such as eunuchs, guards and such.20201012_003431.thumb.jpg.6ff5809bf7d2cb8efac88470fcd0bda7.jpg

Let me know the provisional costings, locations etc, and if I think it is viable I will probably go for it. Deposit percentage??.

Are there estimates on the profits from Bukkake nights, gang bangs etc etc?. I dont see the C+W nights as being viable. Takes too long to get the leather chaps off!.

One thing that concerns me is where is the stock coming from. I don't want to drag all of Emmy's staff away. I mean 4 or 5 dungeons would be about all it could cater for!. I dont think Emmy would stand in for one of her staff.

Let me know the provisional costings, locations etc, and if I think it is viable I will probably go for it. Deposit percentage??.

well Woodie, i'm happy to see that you are interested in my once in a lifetime offer. I can't answer too many of your queries yet because the license agreement is still being prepared by my lawyer and i am also waiting for intellectual patent rights for the company name to be granted. i do intend that this offer will be a worldwide one by the way. And will therefore will also be offering management opportunities in various countries.

As with all franchises Woodie, success depends on the franchisees themselves. The work and ideas that they put into it. But of course the company [me] will always be happy to offer guidance and help. Assuming that i'm not on a flight out of Thailand with a suitcase full of cash that is.

But to answer some of your questions, i must say firstly that i am very happy that you are checking things and investigating thoroughly before any commitment. That shows a wise man indeed.

Bukkake, gangbang night profit? keeping it simple... 50 guys at each say 1000 baht each, so thats 100,000 there already ..one bash of each a week because you don't want to wear the staff [prisoners] out. So, you can see the big profits basically from day one. 400k a month.

expenses? minimal...a bit of rope, a bit of chain, a couple of big nails banged into the wall, Li-lo blow up mattress, and a hose pipe for cleaning purposes. You don't even need a shower for the 'staff'... just hose them down after closing. The staff themselves will love it, especially the Thai ones... on the bukkake nights just tell them that semen in the best skin whitener of all. They'll be happy as a pig in shit.

i do see Pattaya as being my jewel in the crown really. Whoever holds the Pattaya franchise could make a fortune by expanding the business very easily and cheaply. For Example a man with business acumen could expand from Dungeons in the ground to V.I.P dungeons in the sky! i'm sure that you could sub-let THE ROOF for 500 baht a week... they'd probable grab your hand off.

of course, opportunities are endless with such as internet web cam subscriptions. Open up a C/W night... Quietguy would subscribe every week!

So Woodie, that's all i'm at liberty to say at the moment, other than interest from people wanting to invest has been overwhelming. I guess these applicants may be the same that invested in NIght Wish... they know a good thing when they see it!

so, don't hesitate...just send a holding deposit today! any amount you want but the bigger the deposit the bigger the franchise cost discount.

Trust me.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

well Woodie, i'm happy to see that you are interested in my once in a lifetime offer. I can't answer too many of your queries yet because the license agreement is still being prepared by my lawyer and i am also waiting for intellectual patent rights for the company name to be granted. i do intend that this offer will be a worldwide one by the way. And will therefore will also be offering management opportunities in various countries.

As with all franchises Woodie, success depends on the franchisees themselves. The work and ideas that they put into it. But of course the company [me] will always be happy to offer guidance and help. Assuming that i'm not on a flight out of Thailand with a suitcase full of cash that is.

But to answer some of your questions, i must say firstly that i am very happy that you are checking things and investigating thoroughly before any commitment. That shows a wise man indeed.

Bukkake, gangbang night profit? keeping it simple... 50 guys at each say 1000 baht each, so thats 100,000 there already ..one bash of each a week because you don't want to wear the staff [prisoners] out. So, you can see the big profits basically from day one. 400k a month.

expenses? minimal...a bit of rope, a bit of chain, a couple of big nails banged into the wall, Li-lo blow up mattress, and a hose pipe for cleaning purposes. You don't even need a shower for the 'staff'... just hose them down after closing. The staff themselves will love it, especially the Thai ones... on the bukkake nights just tell them that semen in the best skin whitener of all. They'll be happy as a pig in shit.

i do see Pattaya as being my jewel in the crown really. Whoever holds the Pattaya franchise could make a fortune by expanding the business very easily and cheaply. For Example a man with business acumen could expand from Dungeons in the ground to V.I.P dungeons in the sky! i'm sure that you could sub-let THE ROOF for 500 baht a week... they'd probable grab your hand off.

of course, opportunities are endless with such as internet web cam subscriptions. Open up a C/W night... Quietguy would subscribe every week!

So Woodie, that's all i'm at liberty to say at the moment, other than interest from people wanting to invest has been overwhelming. I guess these applicants may be the same that invested in NIght Wish... they know a good thing when they see it!

so, don't hesitate...just send a holding deposit today! any amount you want but the bigger the deposit the bigger the franchise cost discount.

Trust me.

Yes, like trust me I am a doctor!!!.

Still too many loop holes,(excuse the pun). I need to have all the numbers in front of me and at the least a night spent with each girl to verify her potential.

I know you are well known in the community but with an investment such as this, I need everything tickety boo.

Is there a standardised dungeon training manual?. We dont want the girls going off on a tangent and getting the franchise a bad name.

So far I must say it is looking promising.

Just need the i's crossing and the t's dotted. (Is that right?).

• Like 1