Emmy's Bar Soi 2

Emmy Emmy

I am disappointed.

I noticed Emmy advertising for bar staff. I sent her a message saying that I would like to be considered. I got an almost immediate reply saying that guys would not be considered. I replied saying that where I live you cannot discriminate between the sexes when advertising a job position!.

So far I have not had a response. I used to like Emmy!.:rolleye0012:

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Woodie said:

I got an almost immediate reply saying that guys would not be considered. I replied saying that where I live you cannot discriminate between the sexes when advertising a job position!.

Woodie, Just change your pronoun and you're in like Flynn!   :biggrin:

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/14/2023 at 8:00 AM, Woodie said:

I am disappointed.

I noticed Emmy advertising for bar staff. I sent her a message saying that I would like to be considered. I got an almost immediate reply saying that guys would not be considered. I replied saying that where I live you cannot discriminate between the sexes when advertising a job position!.

Try offering you will work for tips only no salary......see who comes out  a head........

• Like 1

On 1/14/2023 at 8:00 AM, Woodie said:

I am disappointed.

Sorry woodie......but i forgot to mention, maybe ladyboy bar fine you.....

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Woodie said:

Sorry, I only give head to those of my choosing.

Saw an advertisement on the baht bus. It appears that top gogo salaries are quite high.  As far as I can make out as my Thai literacy is quite poor, every 10 days at this LK Metro gogo you would receive 10K baht if you were a Coyote dancer and 13K if you were a model.  Perhaps you need a certain drink quota to earn that salary.  Don't worry Woodie as don't think you would be barfined often. 

Btw, one complaint on gay forums is straight ladies in gogo bars as they like to ogle the boys.  I'm told half the dancers aren't gay.  The problem is not the occasion fag hag with a gay friend but groups of Chinese ladies that can generate significant revenue.   I'm told half the dancers aren't gay.  What a horrible job for a straight guy if the job description involves getting fucked up the ass by someone triple your age. 

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

I'm told half the dancers aren't gay.  What a horrible job for a straight guy if the job description involves getting fucked up the ass by someone triple your age. 

I don't think woodie can find someone triple his age...but oh well.......

Sorry Woodie, no offense....it s my warped mind.

On 2/22/2023 at 1:18 AM, Splaten said:

mind is terrific

On 2/22/2023 at 1:31 AM, Quinn said:

'Mind' in tonight looking great !

She resembles Meghan Markle and you don't need to be as rich as Harry to get her!

Had a great night there!  Emmy put on my playlist which is a big plus for me.  :biggrin:

• Like 1