Emmy's Bar Soi 2

Emmy Emmy

However QG, i know that you worry about me.  Even now the mask saga is over, i still do have problems.

It was only from reading Seven's post above that i now understand that Pinkcrack are a girl band, i always thought that they were femboys....

Life is very confusing for me sometimes, for years i have been thinking that The Dubliners were Afghani trannies...

images.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

yes indeed, a brilliant idea from Emmy, for 2 reasons.

To celebrate the end of covid lockdowns etc and some sort of normality returning [hopefully!]

and to thank anyone who may be here for all the support her bar and others had with livestreams and what have you, during very tough times.

Things are now changing for the better! Even the Booster Bros only wear one mask each now when they go to bed...***

So come along, a good way to meet whoever may be in town. Emmy as ever will be providing Vittles for your delectation.

Hopefully it will remind all of the old Meet and Greets, all of them were very good indeed. Time to start them off again.  Anyone who wants one when they get over here, just contact Emmy.

*** i don't mean that they go to bed together of course!.. but you never know.....

• Like 3

On 9/6/2022 at 11:03 PM, blind boy grunt said:

yes indeed, a brilliant idea from Emmy, for 2 reasons.

To celebrate the end of covid lockdowns etc and some sort of normality returning [hopefully!]

and to thank anyone who may be here for all the support her bar and others had with livestreams and what have you, during very tough times.

Things are now changing for the better! Even the Booster Bros only wear one mask each now when they go to bed...***

So come along, a good way to meet whoever may be in town. Emmy as ever will be providing Vittles for your delectation.

Hopefully it will remind all of the old Meet and Greets, all of them were very good indeed. Time to start them off again.  Anyone who wants one when they get over here, just contact Emmy.

*** i don't mean that they go to bed together of course!.. but you never know.....

Should be there on Nov 8th with you know who. Looking forward to it.

9 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

excellent Woodie. How long will you be here for?

Arrive in Thailand on the 8th. In Pattaya for two days then down to Phuket on the 10th, back on the 14th then home on the 19th. Not a long stay, but work calls!!!!.

On second thoughts might make Emmy's on the 9th. Have a bit of catching up to do on the 8th.:love0081:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

a shame Cobber. But, there will be hopefully more.  I do believe that Emmy has got one of those barbeque pig things for tonight.  And of course her magnificent secret recipe omellete

let's hope that the rain stays away.

has your covid attack gone?

Thanks BBG. And yes, covid all clear. Just things here meant l couldn't get away. Let's hope for no rain and a great night.

• Like 1