Emmy's Bar Soi 2

Emmy Emmy

1 minute ago, Jimmy Cargopants said:

I spent a fortune on the wedding to August (which she was absent from...can someone tell her!) So I have to start saving again from scratch... but like that yank, I shall return :yahoo:.

so.....Sunny has been discarded by Jimmy the butterfly heh?

QG.... the road is open for you!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Gentlemen, i am well aware of the battles that go on in the other forum, please don't bring them into Emmy's club here. May i suggest that if anyone wants to know details of Soidog's and Emmy's bar interaction or non-interaction, being that Soidog himself can't answer in this forum, then ask him on the other forum, if you can. Or P.M Emmy perhaps.

Let's keep this club nice and easy please. No open battles.

If Emmy wants to post any details, fine, it's her club.

regs

and, for anyone who was wondering how successful Emmy's party was, over 100 ladydrinks were sold, ... i think Emmy drank most of them...

I asked Sophia about Hannah's dress, but she did not expand on it. Maybe there was not enough material to expand???.

Any photos?.

4 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

so.....Sunny has been discarded by Jimmy the butterfly heh?

QG.... the road is open for you!

QG had better not be the jealous type - Sunny says she wants "10,000 husbands by the time [she's] thirty". I think she's well on the way...

I figured August might have a more traditional view to the sanctity of our marriage vows (which she doesn't know about yet). 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Cargopants said:

QG had better not be the jealous type

be careful Jimmy C!

The Cowpoke is known to be very jealous indeed.

It was only last January when on the razzle here that he was thought to have shot 4 ladyboys who had bigger dicks than him.

and they were all posties...

but besides that QG, thanks for the Sunny stuff.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Quietguy said:

You're just jealous because Emmy doesn't think you are lovely or very cute!

Quietguy, i know that you are a good man, but sometimes you really hurt me. Words can cut deep, especially in my last few days of severe depression.

"Why are you depressed Grunt?" i hear you ask.

Well QG, i'll tell you, but only because i know that you of all people will sympathise, you being a booster bro and all.

you see QG, i lost my mask! yes, indeed, it has gone. I have searched for it high and low to no avail whatsoever. That mask has been my companion through times good and bad for the last 2 years. I just hope that whoever finds it loves it as much as i did. I also hope that they don't wash it because it will fall apart.

I am distraught as i'm sure you can understand, Can it ever be replaced? in my heart, no. Besides, i'm not paying another 10 baht, it will be getting too expensive.

What do i do QG?

I will tell you what i'll do, I will use the booster bros as my inspiration to get through this. So, i have decided that  if i cannot get another mask then i'll get into K-pop! yes it's Pinkcrack for me from now on. My life is changing.

I need Pdogggs help, which i'm sure he'll be happy to give. PD, i know Lisa's bra size, what about the other girls?

and can you ask one of them to send me an old bra that i can use as a mask? Panties would be okay too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

i know Lisa's bra size

For those who don't know, it's 32-B

what about the other girls?

Jennie, probably the most popular band member outside of Thailand, is also 32-B.

Rose, Asian from New Zealand, is 34-A.

Jisoo is 34-B.

Panties would be okay too

BBG, Do you prefer fresh or soiled?   :girl_hospital::man_in_love:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

For those who don't know, it's 32-B

Jennie, probably the most popular band member outside of Thailand, is also 32-B.

Rose, Asian from New Zealand, is 34-A.

Jisoo is 34-B.

BBG, Do you prefer fresh or soiled?   :girl_hospital::man_in_love:

How do you know these sizes????. By the way, 32 and 34 A and B would cover 90% of girls in LOS.

• Like 1

On 9/2/2022 at 4:29 AM, blind boy grunt said:

you see QG, i lost my mask! yes, indeed, it has gone. I have searched for it high and low to no avail whatsoever. That mask has been my companion through times good and bad for the last 2 years. I just hope that whoever finds it loves it as much as i did. I also hope that they don't wash it because it will fall apart.

I am distraught as i'm sure you can understand, Can it ever be replaced? in my heart, no. Besides, i'm not paying another 10 baht, it will be getting too expensive.

What do i do QG?

Will they let you into 7/11s without a mask? What will you do without 7/11 coffees?