Emmy's Bar Soi 2

Emmy Emmy

• Ladyboys

2 more days, Thursday 21 July, my birthday party. Let's have fun
    My kittens old and new will come a lot like August, Didy, Jenny, Tiger, Moon, Mind, Sara, Boomy, Oil, Teya. and others
  Don't forget to come join the fun with us.

Emmy

1551687327_EMMYBIRTHDAY.jpg.c218f109c1281939b5f9c27542a00e66.jpg

• Like 2

• Ladyboys
22 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

there's a joke there somewhere Emmy!

actually i just left the bar, seems like the party has already started !  August is certainly heading into top form..

Is Lady Zaza still coming on thursday Emmy?

Dao Zaza and Sophia come for sure.

• Like 2

On 7/19/2022 at 8:20 AM, Emmy Emmy said:

2 more days, Thursday 21 July, my birthday party. Let's have fun
    My kittens old and new will come a lot like August, Didy, Jenny, Tiger, Moon, Mind, Sara, Boomy, Oil, Teya. and others

Emmy

สิ่งที่คุณเขียนเป็นภาษาอังกฤษฟังดูเหมือนคุณบอกว่าสาวๆ จะถึงจุดสุดยอดบ่อย 555

• Haha 1

On 7/19/2022 at 1:20 PM, Emmy Emmy said:

Thursday 21 July, my birthday party. Let's have fun

Emmy

Happy Birthday Boss Emmy! 

Screenshot 2022-07-09 12.51.24.png

• Like 3

• Ladyboys
3 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

Happy Birthday Emmy! 

Screenshot 2022-07-09 12.51.24.png

Thank you very much Quietguy. I will be very happy if tomorrow night to see you at my birthday party. But you can't come, so sad.

• Like 1

The morning after….

Hell of a bash indeed.   Emmy’s big one was big. When I arrived at around 8 p.m, it was pretty quiet and sedate. Quinn was holding court from his favourite seat, looking every inch the Emmy bar oligarch that he is. Quite surprisingly though, he hadn’t massacred most of the food that early but managed to make amends later.

Noel and Rose from KruS were there. Mysteriously, young Callan from Australia appeared from somewhere in the environs of the S.T room behind the bar.   He’s a long time Emmy pal who stayed at the Katty Bar long before lockdowns kept people away. He finally made it back to Pattaya yesterday morning.

Remembering what Emmy mentioned in an earlier post, about Quietguy not being there, I decided to do something to cheer her up. So, went to an empty bar stool and reverently placed one of those dodgy 7-11 Covid test things and 3 masks on the stool. It was just like having you there QG! I’m sure I could see teardrops falling from Emmy’s eyes.

‘Jimbo the rant’ rolled up with companion on his Motorbike, it was like Barry Sheen going over the finish line at Brands Hatch. German Mike; he of the Annabelle beer-bottle fame, came in. Other guys I didn’t know popped in too.

Within an hour or so, the place was reeling and rocking. At one point Quinn and I counted around 30 LBs. All of the Katty/Emmy  Kittens that Emmy mentioned previously were there, and some she didn’t , Spy, Wave, maybe others.

I could see a shimmering vision walking down Soi 3, dressed in a 1920s type Charleston dress, Lady Dao herself, looking magnificent, like a Queen without a crown. It’s easy to see why Brett was so proud of her.

Sophia of Woodie fame arrived looking like a million dollars, with her friend Hannah from the Fantasy Bar alongside her. I think that Hannah had forgotten to dress, but no-one was complaining.

The lovely Bee from Delerious was there, others I didn’t know too.

Starman came, and was almost immediately buried under Mind and Boomy. He wasn’t unhappy.

Pad thai boy and Ice came along.

All in all a good night. As I left at around 1a.m, people were still coming, god knows what time it ended.

You have a bit of a hangover today Emmy?......

• Like 7

Thanks for the report bbg. Good to hear Emmy's party had a good turnout and was lively. I had looked at the online weather report for Jomtien which was ongoing heavy rain so I was afraid it would deter people.

I know you don't take pics, Quinn only takes pics of Sunny's rear, and Emmy would have been too busy, so I guess there won't be any posted?

Thank's for representing my presence! I was with you all in spirit!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Quietguy said:

I know you don't take pics,

very rarely QG, i leave it to you professionals... it would have been difficult to take photo's, very crowded.

I do recall Quinn saying that Bumblebee should have been there, there could have been some great photo's. Teya and Hannah's outfits would have set the forum on fire.

yes, the weather was worrying, the morning was a non-stop downpour, luckily it held off for the evening.

i was pleased to represent you QG. You owe me 79 baht for the stuff by the way....

• Like 3

• Ladyboys

Sorry I'm late here. Last night was my birthday party. I got very drunk and slept in the Short room in my bar, I don't know when I fell asleep. When I woke up at around 3.00 am, the bar was closed and everyone was gone but my sister Bua woke me up. Oh my god. I'm really sorry I wasn't there to take care of and talk to everyone until the end of the event. I'm sorry to everyone
 I will say thank you to everyone who came to my birthday party. Sorry for not having a pretty picture of the kitten. Only these pictures Calan took for me. before I fell asleep.
    Now I still don't know who gave me 3 pieces of 1000 baht banknotes on my necklace. Oh my god, thank you very much.
  See you again everyone.
  Emmy

IMG_25650721_185406.jpg

IMG_25650721_185413.jpg

IMG_25650721_185417.jpg

IMG_25650721_185425.jpg

IMG_25650721_185429.jpg

IMG_25650721_212950.jpg

IMG_25650721_212952.jpg

IMG_25650721_212954.jpg

IMG_25650723_040359.jpg

IMG_25650723_040133.jpg

IMG_25650723_040250.jpg

• Like 5

15 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

I do recall  Quinn saying that Bumblebee should have been there, there could have been some great photo's. Teya and Hannah's outfits would have set the forum on fire.

Get them to keep those costumes safe till November ;)  Thanks for the report BBG, much appreciated .

• Like 1

Gentlemen, i am well aware of the battles that go on in the other forum, please don't bring them into Emmy's club here. May i suggest that if anyone wants to know details of Soidog's and Emmy's bar interaction or non-interaction, being that Soidog himself can't answer in this forum, then ask him on the other forum, if you can. Or P.M Emmy perhaps.

Let's keep this club nice and easy please. No open battles.

If Emmy wants to post any details, fine, it's her club.

regs

and, for anyone who was wondering how successful Emmy's party was, over 100 ladydrinks were sold, ... i think Emmy drank most of them...

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Cargopants said:

I'm glad to hear it was a top night. I wonder how August got on (frequent visitor, not staff) - She doesn't know it but we're embroiled in a passionate tempsterious (sp?) affair at the moment. In fact I've married her - She doesn't know that either!

Hiya Jimmy, nice to see you here.

you have any plans to visit?

• Like 1