Emmy's Bar Soi 2

Emmy Emmy

7 hours ago, seven said:

I remember when Gangnam came out, he loved it.

4 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

ur very good friend PD has in all honesty TERRIBLE MUSIC taste.

Rather than plain vanilla Gangnam Style, which the Thais pronounce Condom Star here is an excellent mashup, upbeat and Thai girl friendly.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Ladyboys
17 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

Hi Emmy! Thanks for posting pic.

I recognise Teya and Moon, but who are the other three?

Sorry, I forgot to put their names. You know mind but don't know Patty and Jenny.

IMG_20220523_1.jpg

• Like 4

On 6/2/2022 at 7:25 PM, Quietguy said:

Because you might not get your favourite BoneyM tracks played?! :biggrin:

there you are QG, we have been worried about you.  i did hear though that you have been out and about to the movies! i don't know much about modern films but pleased to hear that you found your front door at last...

what was the movie then? was it the new one about the masked superheroes, Guberman and poke-man, how they battle to save the world from a pandemic?

way to go QG!

Anyway, as i said we are worried about you. Not that ol' Covid i should say, after 15 booster shots you should be safe. just ensure that you carry a bag with you at all times in case your left arm falls off.

No we are concerned about you and Monkey Pox! tell me QG, to help settle our minds. are you suddenly getting any strange urges, perhaps to go swinging through tree branches or suddenly fancying very hairy Ladyboys will long arms?

The Cowpoke support group [TCSG] are still in operation. We are here for you.

• Haha 2

New to the forum… but now new to Pattaya. Coming there in a few weeks and looking forward to trying out this new joint! The ladies look fab… and the reviews only prove how much people love this place. Right on top of my list I daresay 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Mave123 said:

New to the forum… but now new to Pattaya. Coming there in a few weeks and looking forward to trying out this new joint! The ladies look fab… and the reviews only prove how much people love this place. Right on top of my list I daresay 

on behalf of Emmy [who has been a bit off-colour this week] welcome to her club Mave 123.  thanks for joining :drinks:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my Teya looks fine. Like a young Patti Russo. She cut her hair?  

What's that in her hand, tell me that new 'sport' padel hasn't arrived in Thailand? 

We had 4 padel cages installed on our tennis courts during the pandemic , thankfully they'll  be out the door next month. I've tried it, sorry Zlatan , its about as much sport as golf, more like a social passtime for bros.

• Like 2

interesting couple of nights..

2 nights ago, as can be seen in Quinn's photo, Teya became a catwalk model showing off her new outfits. Don't think that she's cut her hair Seven, previous to that photo it was her usual long style

Last night a visit from  two long-time Emmy friends and others. i left about 9.30 so don't know who turned up later. Before my departure, Lady Zaza herself arrived, yes the lovely Dao! also, Didi came along to see her friend Teya. For any of you that knows Didi's boyfriend Festus, she was telling me that he's doing okay, well and healthy. As is Didi herself.

Tiger was being Tiger...

Unfortunately Quinn missed it all, he told me he was staying home to do his hair. This i didn't understand until i recalled that a few weeks ago, we were at the bar when an Italian man  joined us and the conversation turned to a discussion of Italian Opera. He did say to Quinn that if he [Quinn] lost a few stones in weight and dyed his white hair black, that he would look like Pavarotti.

Lo and behold! Quinn sent me a selfie that he took this morning... great transformation Quinn.. Spittin' image! I do hope that  it doesn't mean that you are going to be singing 'Nessun Dorma' every night though.....

Quinnvarotti..........

Capture.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1