You can support us by tranfer via paypal
Only € 3.5 or 120 Baht for 1 drink
Pay at this link
or use our PayPal account: tutubas85@gmail.com
Thank you very much.
Emmy's Bar-Ladyboy bar
  • Like 3

• Ladyboys
:party0011::yes: Hello everyone.  On Sunday Night oct. 10th , Emmy's Bar will have a live stream at 10 p.m thai time. Theme Boxing girl.

Come and have fun with us.

I will post livestream on my personal Facebook page as follows.
- My Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/tutu.wattanasiri
-Page facebook Emmy's bar
https://www.facebook.com/Emmybarladyboy

You can support us via paypal.
Only € 3.5 or 120 Baht for 1 drink
Pay at this link

http://paypal.me/KattyRoomforRent

or My Paypal = tutubas85@gmail.com 

Even if you are not in the mood to buy drinks i am happy that you watch the show and visit Emmy's Bar when you comeback. The kittens and myself hope to meet you all one day

Thank you very much for support us

Hope to See you all
Emmy and the kittens.:biggrin:

aYrpym.jpg.83ce791f37c32fbc884a92e1f1662318.jpg

• Like 4

BREAKING NEWS!

Emmy has a new bar! Don't panic, no need for address updates, new maps etc. 'Why's that then Grunt?' i hear you ask.

Well, because it's almost directly opposite the current Emmy bar site on soi 3. Renovation is happening as i type. Hopefully when bars officially re-open all will be done and dusted and ready to go operational. Emmy will update further tomorrow as tonight is a livestream.

I can tell you that it is a very nice bar indeed, Corner unit, light and airy, seating outside also, Quite a large bar, Emmy has to move the pool table across from the old bar because it's needed to fill the space. Really is a nice place. More from the Boss cat tomorrow.

931293976_EMMYNEWBAR.jpg.edce0be0b42ef764374bf79a95ff5bb0.jpg

• Like 5

• Ladyboys

Hi everyone. Welcome to Emmy's Bar Livestream
Tonight theme Boxing girl. 
Pay at this link
Thank you very much.
Emmy's Bar-Ladyboy bar
Hi everyone. Welcome to Emmy's Bar Livestream
Tonight theme Boxing girl. 
Pay at this link
Thank you very much.
Emmy's Bar-Ladyboy bar
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• Ladyboys
21 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

BREAKING NEWS!

Emmy has a new bar! Don't panic, no need for address updates, new maps etc. 'Why's that then Grunt?' i hear you ask.

Well, because it's almost directly opposite the current Emmy bar site on soi 3. Renovation is happening as i type. Hopefully when bars officially re-open all will be done and dusted and ready to go operational. Emmy will update further tomorrow as tonight is a livestream.

I can tell you that it is a very nice bar indeed, Corner unit, light and airy, seating outside also, Quite a large bar, Emmy has to move the pool table across from the old bar because it's needed to fill the space. Really is a nice place. More from the Boss cat tomorrow.

931293976_EMMYNEWBAR.jpg.edce0be0b42ef764374bf79a95ff5bb0.jpg

Yes, I'm moving the bar to a new place. Just across the street from the old bar, good location, on the corner of the street. bigger area
  We're renovating right now, painting new walls, installing electricity, running water, if the bar can be opened next month. Welcome everyone to visit my new bar.
   P.S. Teya comes to help paint. Haha.

1633886234818.jpg

1633886239808.jpg

IMG_25641010_154947.jpg

IMG_25641010_120457.jpg

IMG_25641010_120508.jpg

IMG_25641010_120543.jpg

IMG_25641010_143753.jpg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Emmy Emmy said:

Yes, I'm moving the bar to a new place. Just across the street from the old bar, good location, on the corner of the street. bigger area
  We're renovating right now, painting new walls, installing electricity, running water, if the bar can be opened next month. Welcome everyone to visit my new bar.
   P.S. Teya comes to help paint. Haha.

1633886234818.jpg

1633886239808.jpg

IMG_25641010_154947.jpg

IMG_25641010_120457.jpg

IMG_25641010_120508.jpg

IMG_25641010_120543.jpg

IMG_25641010_143753.jpg

I dont believe that Teya is there to paint. That photo is staged!. Only males can paint!!!!!!!. The guy shown is the one doing the painting. She has just picked up the roller and tray to pose. I cant see any evidence of paint splashes on her clothing.

Also look at the way she is poking her ass out. Bloody hell!. Anybody would think she is trying to attract guys to the bar!.

• Like 3

SUGGESTION:  make the next livestream:  Bikini ladyboys painting the bar LIVE from Jomtien ...  and then get some body paint and they paint each other...  and finger write on the bodies of each other ...

Edited by Rom
TWICE EDITED: First to remove what it says bc on 2nd thought I felt it might hit a nerve; Second to put it back since bbg had captured it and replied

3 minutes ago, Rom said:

SUGGESTION:  make the next livestream:  Bikini ladyboys painting the bar LIVE from Jomtien ...  and then get some body paint and they paint each other...  and finger write on the bodies of each other ...

classic Rom! but would have to wait for the electric to be finished.... and the wi-fi installed...

• Like 3

SUGGESTION:  make the next livestream:  Bikini ladyboys painting the bar LIVE from Jomtien ...  and then get some body paint and they paint each other...  and finger write on the bodies of each other ...

9 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

classic Rom! but would have to wait for the electric to be finished.... and the wi-fi installed...

I agree, that would be great. I  miss Roms artwork. I know he's been silenced by the moral police though.

make plans boys, even HE has said that we must learn to live with the virus (it's endemic time now) and must open SOON.  Said stop testing for cases and focus on vaccination and distancing, etc.

I see their two week case rate is down 69% and cases per 100,000 is ONE. Deaths per 100,000 .11? 

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/world/covid-cases.html

I'd love to get RIPPED sitting out front at the new place :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

even here?

corner spot lends to more street view seating too I'd think :) I always did like the out front spots at the original location.

I liked the original site even if it was a bit small. The access lane made a break form the actual Soi, so gawkers did not get a good look. The new one does look good though. A more open vista to the side road. Good luck to Emmy and the girls. Especially the newly trained housepainter. I wonder what the hourly rate is??.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Quinn said:

As indeed was Paddington Bear !

Darn it Quinn!  how many times have we discussed recently not to mention anything Peruvian to The Cowpoke? and thar' you go, he's probably vamoosed to the council rubbish tip now with his collection of Paddington bears that he's had for years.

Yup! thar he goes now...

imag 222es.jpg

• Like 1