Emmy's Bar Soi 2

Emmy Emmy

7 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

i thought that too, but in reality she hasn't... i checked last night!

i'm sure Bumberblee could explain the sizing..i.e foreground and background visualisations.

That’s about it, features closer to the lens tend to appear elongated, it’s quite noticeable with noses in particular when people are chatting on camera phones.  But I think QG’s implication that the size of her feet in this shot are related to the size of her appendage holds some merit :) 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

That’s about it, features closer to the lens tend to appear elongated, it’s quite noticeable with noses in particular when people are chatting on camera phones.  But I think QG’s implication that the size of her feet in this shot are related to the size of her appendage holds some merit :) 

well as long as covidguy  Quietguy doesn't decide to post  a close to the lens photo of his appendage! i tried it but really need a wide angle lens for me.... honest.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bumblebee said:

And you know???.

I do like the hat. Reminds me of those religious nutters in the States riding on their carts!.

20 hours ago, bumblebee said:

She used said instrument to stir a friend’s drink in front of me one balmy night last winter....your honour:) 

At first I thought you meant a foot, then I realized that it was something a bit further up the body!!!. Mind you, that could be near a foot long as well!!!.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Our Teya was happily contemplating her outfit for her upcoming birthday party last night.. 

at the moment she is deciding between a Japanese thing, or perhaps French Maid.

My camera is winging its way to you as I type BBG. With a bit of practice between now and the event you may well just be a dark horse contender for photographer of the year........and you actually post here .:rolleye0012:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Our Teya was happily contemplating her outfit for her upcoming birthday party last night.. 

at the moment she is deciding between a Japanese thing, or perhaps French Maid.

no doubt any sensible suggestions would be gratefully received... [probably non-sensible ones too...] er... not a Man Utd shirt  Duke....

I hope she goes for a French Maid outfit, as I have kinda a liking for black underwear :rolleye0012:

Hope there will be some good pics to come :good:

• Like 1

well, talking to Teya last night, who was looking very slinky in a tight black dress, it seems that the french maid thing is still in pole position for her birthday party night. Although she seems to be planning a few alterations to be made to the outfit....

also recently August popped in, she'll be at the party [especially as i promised that Annat won't molest her as he did last year]..... also confirmed  for the party... Didi,and some other ex-kittens including Koffi/Toffi/Cindy/Catriona..

and.. Sara and Sunny were phone chatting last night, Sunny has booked a flight from Chiang Rai to Pattaya on Dec 24th, but she's not sure if she can stay until the 29th for the party yet.

Don't worry Sunny, if you are a bit short of hotel money, you can stay with me... as long as you promise not to talk about Covid that is...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

you could be right Quinn, Makki has been staying with Alice recently wherever she lives.

whether anyone will recognise Alice now is debatable, she's now the proud owner of 500cc bolt-on's

:sad:

Are the 500's four stroke or 2 stroke?.

On 12/4/2020 at 2:49 AM, blind boy grunt said:

well, talking to Teya last night, who was looking very slinky in a tight black dress, it seems that the french maid thing is still in pole position for her birthday party night. Although she seems to be planning a few alterations to be made to the outfit....

No doubt it will be a good ol’ party, but somehow I can’t see the chain that will accessorise her chosen outfit being half as long this year all things considered. 

5FDB483A-0A0F-40BD-BFAD-AF151CE92325.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1