Emmy's Bar Soi 2

Emmy Emmy

7 hours ago, Woodie said:

Is that for when you are in your basement?

I have had Teya's Line ID for quite some time as it happens Woodie :biggrin:, but  have never sent her a message because I don't want to waste her time (as I am not in Pattaya), being a basement guy is not for me, shall leave that for others. :hi:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, duke007 said:

I have had Teya's Line ID for quite some time as it happens Woodie :biggrin:, but  have never sent her a message because I don't want to waste her time (as I am not in Pattaya), being a basement guy is not for me, shall leave that for others. :hi:

I know, just stirring the pot!

• Like 1

As we all know, unusual things sometimes happen in Emmy's Bar.

I refer of course to happening's such as Annabelle night, Olga from the Volga night, the debut of Sunny's shorts night, The start of the Teya and Sunny shows.

And last night ..... yet another!

A certain well respected BM actually played a game or two of pool, this has never been known before! After watching him for a few seconds i heard Emmy mutter to herself "Mmmmm... Professional" watching him further i decided that Emmy's comment may be the polite Thai way of saying 'hustler'

He was unbeatable.. and nobody but nobody beats Teya.  It was like watching Minnesota Fats! not meaning to say that the unnamed BM looks like MF... it's just that he is the only pool player i know of. I guess 'Derbyshire slightly porkie' would be more accurate.

I of course am not going to reveal his name, but if he walks into your pool hall...beware! this man can do trick shots without even trying.

unknown pool man..gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

As we all know, unusual things sometimes happen in Emmy's Bar.

I refer of course to happening's such as Annabelle night, Olga from the Volga night, the debut of Sunny's shorts night, The start of the Teya and Sunny shows.

And last night ..... yet another!

A certain well respected BM actually played a game or two of pool, this has never been known before! After watching him for a few seconds i heard Emmy mutter to herself "Mmmmm... Professional" watching him further i decided that Emmy's comment may be the polite Thai way of saying 'hustler'

He was unbeatable.. and nobody but nobody beats Teya.  It was like watching Minnesota Fats! not meaning to say that the unnamed BM looks like MF... it's just that he is the only pool player i know of. I guess 'Derbyshire slightly porkie' would be more accurate.

I of course am not going to reveal his name, but if he walks into your pool hall...beware! this man can do trick shots without even trying.

unknown pool man..gif

Does he have artistic talents as well?.

talking of Teya... it's her birthday soon Duke!

which reminds me, it will also be Annat's birthday too. unfortunately it could be somewhat doubtful that Big Trev will make it over this time. I mean with lockdown and all that, i'm not suggesting of course that he's still going out trying to jump stone walls every day and cracking ribs.

but if you can't make it Annat, in your honour we will have a pink tie hanging in the bar... you will be there in spirit!

• Like 4