Emmy's Bar Soi 2

Emmy Emmy

8 hours ago, Annat said:

pity photos are few and far between nowadays and Grunt seems to be on holiday or has he been sent back to UK!!!!

Grunt is still around Mr Annat, but very busy.  I have organised a group of people to patrol Jomtien and Pattaya and remove any dry-stone walls and stiles to make things safer for you when you return. I must confess that we are not finding many though.

a few potholes around i'm afraid, are you okay with them?:hi:

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Grunt is still around Mr Annat, but very busy.  I have organised a group of people to patrol Jomtien and Pattaya and remove any dry-stone walls and stiles to make things safer for you when you return. I must confess that we are not finding many though.

a few potholes around i'm afraid, are you okay with them?:hi:

Grunt you are like long lost brother, getting the land safe for my return

I am totally and utterly enamoured with a gesture of this kindness

keep well

On 9/28/2020 at 1:37 PM, Pdoggg said:

Another nice night at Emmy's, IMO the most relaxing bar in Pattaya.   :biggrin:

Too bad there is no live feed so that you can see the girls.

you can't help  em set up a webcam link ?  all over the web one can watch unchanging views of beaches, traffic on highways, etc.  Now THIS would be a good use of such a link...just put the cam to cover like a corner of the bar that bar goers won't be in and put up signage that it's an "on stage" area :)

7 hours ago, Annat said:

Grunt you are like long lost brother, getting the land safe for my return

I am totally and utterly enamoured with a gesture of this kindness

keep well

and you sir. hope that you are recovering well. hope to see you next year.

nice photo's emmy.... did you get permission from the cat to post?...just asking!:yes:

• Haha 1

• Ladyboys
3 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

and you sir. hope that you are recovering well. hope to see you next year.

nice photo's emmy.... did you get permission from the cat to post?...just asking!:yes:

I have my cat's permission. She said she didn't want the yellow chicken head. Don't worry, I do it every time with everyone except some people who don't want to make me save the yellow chicken head. :laugh:

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

thanks for the reminder Emmy.

and here's a reminder from me.  Don't forget guys that if you have one of those infernal jibby-jabby phones with bluetooth you can play your own music in the bar through Emmy's bluetooth speakers. We tried it last night and it worked very well.

please don't tell QG though.......

4 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

please don't tell QG though.......

When is C&W night?   :biggrin:

But the Grunt prefers C&W to Thai karoake, I think.

4 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

and here's a reminder from me.  Don't forget guys that if you have one of those infernal jibby-jabby phones with bluetooth you can play your own music in the bar through Emmy's bluetooth speakers. We tried it last night and it worked very well.

It works extremely well.   It is quite easy to download Spotify or Soundcloud (or Youtube) apps and create playlists.    I try not to subject too many guys to my music but if the bar is not crowded I ask the girls to bring the speaker over.   To me, it's a big reason to go to he the bar.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JustSumGai said:

even Merle Haggard? gasp

surely you can't include Bluegrass :P

Merle Haggard? can't stand her.. she looks like a man.

nope, i don't include bluegrass or some country , it's just those daft C/W singers who sing about 'lonesome cowpokes on the trail a-shaggin' the steers.'

and why do they always wear stetsons? 

but... i'm an easy-going man really and i know it's important in life that we all appreciate each other and our various tastes...

so here's an offer to QG..... when he gets back into town i'll talk to Emmy about having a C/W night!.... as long as QG will wear his cowpoke outfit that is....

Yee-haw!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

so here's an offer to QG..... when he gets back into town i'll talk to Emmy about having a C/W night!.... as long as QG will wear his cowpoke outfit that is....

Yee-haw!

The girls need to get into the spirit of he night too!

cowgirl.jpg

cowgirl2.jpg

• Like 2