Emmy's Bar Soi 2

Emmy Emmy

1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

Gents, i know Emmy posted first, but that was just to notify of the changes. please lets not get into fucking this topic up with covid covid covid. there are other threads to use. have a pic instead.

e0150771de9b5f8bc6089495f6d6e3a3.jpg

hello

john ,i was just trying to get pratical info

2 weeks in a place you do not choose and no visitor is not really appealing

No problem Big Al ! as far as i understand it it could even be more than 2 weeks, depending on tests. All this is a Phuket hoteliers led initiative thing. trying to get custom. i'm guessing a bit but assume there might be more updates in the coronavirus thread [once QG wakes up anyway........]

Hope to see you soon Alain. Emmy was asking recently about the possibility of an upcoming Meet & greet... who knows? but it guessed it may be you!

other than that...Teya's birthday party late december... fear not Duke007... we'll advertise soon!

:yes:

40 minutes ago, stoolpusher said:

It is very bad form posting photo's of someone without that persons permission . 

I hope this thread does not turn into something like what gets posted on the other forum.

all will be removed, although that horse foto was in the public google images pages. i will go through the whole thread and hide all foto's including Quinn's stuff that you yourself didn't post.

7 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

do you mean like the recent promotion that Quinn did for you on the 'other' forum, i.e the pictures of Nam and Nut that received over 20 likes?

and now i'll go through the Katty archives too. 

NO...  I was referring to photos posted of BM's before they are asked if its ok to do so.  Pretty simple really. 

Its just like when you attended a party at Zaza Massage, I took your photo and asked you if I could post it on the Zaza thread with out hiding your face with a chicken head, you said  "no thanks " so I didn't post it .

• Like 1

15 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

NO...  I was referring to photos posted of BM's before they are asked if its ok to do so.  Pretty simple really. 

Its just like when you attended a party at Zaza Massage, I took your photo and asked you if I could post it on the Zaza thread with out hiding your face with a chicken head, you said  "no thanks " so I didn't post it .

well, something is certainly pretty simple.

and yes, the zaza party story ... i have no recollection but it certainly sounds right. But you are being somewhat economical aren't you? for example you fail to mention the two BMs that you did post photo's of without asking...Mr Soidog and Mr Jaguar if i remember correctly.

let's get things straight... you have yourself posted pictures of you, or given Emmy permission to post photo's of you... natural posed photo's without disguise You have nearly as many photo's on the forums as Teya. [yes, i'm exaggerating] and although you seemed at the time quite happy with the Quinn Banjo cartoon he made of you... it was the horse thing that i posted that bugged you wasn't it? even though said photo is all over the internet and not copyrighted.

it's pretty obvious from the email that you sent me last night that the horse thing did it. .  but i did as you requested and removed the horse and all related comments. And also removed " Quinns attempt at humour" and related comments as requested. I don't know where Quinn got the head from for the banjo pics... but guess from photo's of you that you yourself posted. Bad man Quinn!

i was going to check the Katty Bar archives but why should i? you do it. anything that you don't like - talk to Pdoggg, not me.. i far as i'm concerned i have for years been promoting Zaza, and that's what the horsey thing was intended to do. But no more.

regs

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, duke007 said:

Get yer ass into gear laddie and sort it :biggrin:

well Duke, there's a bit of a delay because if you remember it's also Annat's birthday too....  we had to bin all the printed posters and start again after recent events. Unfortunately we realised too late that spare ribs were possibly the wrong menu on the night....

:blink: