Emmy's Bar Soi 2

Emmy Emmy

On 9/13/2020 at 9:02 AM, blind boy grunt said:

indeed it is. I hope he has forgiven me for calling him Geoff!

Quinn and i had the V.I.P table. It took me ages to work my way around to sit opposite Nam.

Yes indeed it was me; and yes bbg, all is forgiven. It really was a very enjoyable night, plus I knew you were distracted.

On 9/13/2020 at 6:50 AM, Woodie said:

Is that Cobber in the middle of the picture?.

Only jealous that I cannot be there. I wonder when it will be?.

Yes it was me, mate. Great night as you can see. Hope it isn't too long before you can get back, though I guess every day is one day too long at present

• Like 1

• Ladyboys

Good news today !! From the Thai government
It will open the border in October. long stay visa 90 days to 270 days There was a 14-day quarantine.
Welcome everyone who can come. Come to Emmy'sbar at Jomtien road soi3. We wait you here. :yes:

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Emmy Emmy said:

Good news today !! From the Thai government
It will open the border in October. long stay visa 90 days to 270 days There was a 14-day quarantine.
Welcome everyone who can come. Come to Emmy'sbar at Jomtien road soi3. We wait you here. :yes:

hi

good news indeed

how is the quarantine suposed to be done?

3 hours ago, alainbreizh said:

how is the quarantine suposed to be done?

No details given yet, but it is likely anyone entering Thailand would have to stay at a Government designated 'quarantine hotel' for 14 days before they can go elsewhere.

Screenshot 2020-09-15 at 22.32.32 - Edited.png

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2020/09/15/govt-adopts-plan-to-reopen-country-to-foreign-tourists/

• Like 1