Emmy's Bar Soi 2

Emmy Emmy

8 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

crabby? moi?  not really just a technophobe. i recall in England years back a simple remote tv controller was sold, only had the main buttons, nice and big , and that was it. nobody bought them. . i'm pretty sure that tech companies deliberately make things confusing so that buyers can impress their mates.. as for my new camera... forget it! back in the box where it will stay. It's not a camera it's a mini computer.  Way too many options [yes i know it can just be set on full auto]  so why the fuck isn't it just a full auto without menu's,  why all the soddin' flashing lights in the screen thingy? non of which i will ever remember what they mean. even on full auto it flashes away like a soddin' kaleidoscope. Way too scary for me.

long ago i decided that when i retire  i would live a very simple life, which includes... if at first i don't understand or don't want to learn... then oik it in the bin. I've mastered the kettle, mastered the lift buttons, mastered how to open packets of fags.... that does me nicely. Thank god for ring-pull cans. Thai women food sellers who lob food into plastic bags and then wrap an impossible to undo rubber band around the neck of the bag are the spawn of the devil.

And don't talk to me about mobile phones!

yes I can believe that Grunt as long as it is simple us old people can cope

like last monday went for walk as told to by medical person. Got to a stile, decided rather than go over, would go to the side where fence had been cut down - silly old man went up this slight incline and then arse over tit, fell on the style step and now have two cracked ribs, sleeping in chair and frightened to cough - wooh keep it simple and Grunt and all of us will understand

• Like 1

indeed big Trev, take it easy yer daft old bugger..  It's a good job that you [can i say this?] have a bit of extra padding or it could have been worse.

i recall reading that your plans for cricket this year [wake up everybody!]  were a little uncertain, i guess they are out of the window totally now? You never know, the doctors might okay it, after all it's the only game where half the team can sleep in the bunkhouse for 3 days whilst most of the other team are sleeping standing up on the field.

take it easy Trev, i sometimes think that you need taking in hand. Not by me i hasten to say. But, i'll have a word with Linping if you want.

x

• Like 1

• Ladyboys
On 9/6/2020 at 7:13 PM, Annat said:

like last monday went for walk as told to by medical person. Got to a stile, decided rather than go over, would go to the side where fence had been cut down - silly old man went up this slight incline and then arse over tit, fell on the style step and now have two cracked ribs, sleeping in chair and frightened to cough - wooh keep it simple and Grunt and all of us will understand

Get well soon Annat, love from Emmy and the kittens.

• Like 5

Thank you all

Cricket only started 2nd week of August we were not allowed to play till then. I decided as I had spent 10 weeks in lock down it was not worth risking it for 4 games. So far we have played 4 rained off 2 lost 2, we have a very good club at losing, one more game in2 weeks and that is the 2020 season.

it is likely to be another 7 to 10 weks before I am recovered. It is no fun as we men cannot take the pain - a sneeze is like being knife and a cough like a kick in the balls. 8 nights sleeping in a chair, not much fun and my pussy cannot work out why I am not coming to bed.

But I would like to thank you all for your kind wishes - even you Grunt!

Thanks to Emmy and the girls

Keep well

20200401_154425.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Quinn said:

Quite - here I am being fingered as I top up the alcohol tank ready for take off. !

red blobs.jpg

I take it on the evidence of this photo that any falang going to Katty Bar ends up with a red face?.Would that be as result of too much drink, or embarrassment?.

5 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

I take it on the evidence of this photo that any falang going to Katty Bar ends up with a red face?.Would that be as result of too much drink, or embarrassment?.

well, you don't win a prize unless you get the famous Soi 4 ghostly yellow finger floating over your head.

Mmmm, pass.

We had a great night as Emmy's as always  

, good to see the pet shop boys there ( Quin , BBG and Hush puppy ) also Cobber32 . Emmy and her kitties all looked beautiful as always .

If you are In town and have not been over the hill , it really is worth the trip.

Thanks Emmy for an enjoyable night.

• Like 3

• Ladyboys

Thank you so much who come to my bar last night. Brett and Dao Num and Nut 2girls from Zaza massage, Soi dog, bbg, Quinn, puppy, Chris, etc
   It's like the Meet & Greet party I had in my bar before.

Hope we will meet again soon.
Emmy and kitten gang :biggrin:

IMG_25630913_001833.jpg

• Like 5

Is that Cobber in the middle of the picture?.

Also Nosher seems to be thinking, "I wonder what my straight friends would think of this. Surrounded by great looking LB's and I know not what to do with them?." Also strange looking heads on 4 of these guys!.

Only jealous that I cannot be there. I wonder when it will be?.

5 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

indeed it is. I hope he has forgiven me for calling him Geoff!

Quinn and i had the V.I.P table. It took me ages to work my way around to sit opposite Nam.

I think you need to apologize to me!!!

Was your tongue hanging out while slithering around to see Nam?.