Emmy's Bar Soi 2

Emmy Emmy

9 hours ago, Quietguy said:

But she will have to obscure BMs' faces with big yellow chicken heads first. Wouldn't want to frighten people by showing bbg's mush! :biggrin:

no problem for me! i moved well out of the way.... photo's were really of the girls. i doubt they turned out okay, same as the last lot...  The camera is one of the big Nikon's, one of those things that you need some sort of engineering degree to operate. Might be second hand too and not so good.  we shall see. don't know about the effect that red neon has on the shots, maybe our 2 ace snappers BB and QG understand. it was dark though and no flash used.

At least Emmy's nephew [named 'gon' or possibly 'Khon'] isn't intrusive like that bloody woman who does all the big parties.....the main reason i rarely go to them... way too intrusive for me... BB i trust and that's it.

QG of course provides a great sense of amusement.....nay wonderment!..."wotcha Geezers... any of you lot know which button i should press?"

:drinks:

• Like 2

• Ladyboys

Thank you very much to everyone who came to my birthday party 21 July.
Thank you for the birthday gift.
  If anything goes wrong I apologize And I will improve it At the next party
    And this is a picture of my birthday party
Thank you so muchIMG_20200723_5.thumb.jpg.7a4e86c72519be9e581978b3b6608ce1.jpgIMG_20200723_2.thumb.jpg.413be5fb87494360c7dd1b63709cca5e.jpg
  Emmy

line_972596320878430.jpg

line_972599561446046.jpg

IMG_20200723_6.jpg

line_972602851176046.jpg

IMG_20200723_8.jpg

IMG_20200723_9.jpg

IMG_20200723_10.jpg

IMG_20200723_11.jpg

IMG_20200723_3.jpg

line_972592821025892.jpg

• Like 8

43 minutes ago, Emmy Emmy said:

If anything goes wrong I apologize And I will improve it At the next party

why you say that Emmy?...nothing went wrong! it was a very good night indeed. Well done!

No need to Give Jimbo a 'chicken head' by the way.... there are more pictures of Jimbo on the forums than Teya and Lily! Everyone knows him...

Although...with the weight he is putting on, you might need to 'chicken stomach' him! :yes:

anyone wondering about the lack of people by the way, most of those photo's were taken very late, after midnight. You can tell from the 2nd photo...Teya wasn't posing... she was hanging on to save falling down..

• Like 4

I was talking to a BM yesterday about Emmy's party and one thing was apparent to both of us.

To give a good party it is not necessary to make peoples eardrums shatter and bleed. The music was set at a sensible level, people could talk. Is Emmy the only Thai in Thailand that understands this? Those awful Karaoke things are not needed. The house music system is quite enough.

Well done Emmy. :clapping:

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Called into Emmy's Bar last night and had a few relaxing beers. :drinks:   Teya, Sara, Mind, and Moon were in attendance.  Got to play my music which is a big plus! 

No problem catching a baht bus back to Pattaya after midnight.   Btw, when going from Pattaya to Jomtien, I don't get into the empty baht bus that queues up by Pattaya Tai for the privilege of waiting till the baht bus fills up and sitting shoulder to shoulder with other sweaty passengers.  Instead I walk a minute up the road to Soi 16 and hail down a passing baht bus for a comfy 10 baht ride.   Back in January, it was somewhat difficult to get a baht bus this way but now it's easy!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

Instead I walk a minute up the road to Soi 16 and hail down a passing baht bus for a comfy 10 baht ride.

This is something I too also do when in Pattaya, it's so much easier and I generally get to hang off the back off the bus which makes it cooler on the ride over.  :drinks:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Called into Emmy's Bar last night and had a few relaxing beers. :drinks:   Teya, Sara, Mind, and Moon were in attendance.  Got to play my music which is a big plus

yes...i think i mentioned it before, but will do a reminder. Emmy keeps a bluetooth speaker behind the bar for customers to use to connect to music on their mobile phone.

if you want to use it just ask for it.  I should say though that it is programmed not to accept country music..... until 10 minutes before closing time that is... no-need then to shout 'Last orders'... people will naturally go very quickly..

wi-fi is also up and running.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Quinn said:

Twin Peaks Tiger" was in the bar tonight - large as life and twice as natural. Looking great. !

Think it was your good self, or BBG,  who said to me one night in Katty bar while observing Tiger. “Once you ride the tiger it is very hard to get off.” :)

• Like 1

On 8/8/2020 at 3:10 AM, bumblebee said:

hink it was your good self, or BBG,  who said to me one night in Katty bar while observing Tiger. “Once you ride the tiger it is very hard to get off.” :)

sounds a bit too intelligent for me BB... 

more like a Quinn-ism, after a few Sangsoms.. [with a subtle embrocation of spices from the orient lingering among the aftertaste of sweet and sour tempting the palate with rosewater and cinnamon as the soda provides gaily effervescent bubbles to enhance the gums with bouncing explosions of pure pleasure  and pretentiousness...]....

god help me, save me from more advertising sewage....... 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

[with a subtle embrocation of spices from the orient lingering among the aftertaste of sweet and sour tempting the palate with rosewater and cinnamon as the soda provides gaily effervescent bubbles to enhance the gums with bouncing explosions of pure pleasure  and pretentiousness...]....

It actually makes me fart !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

sounds a bit too intelligent for me BB... 

more like a Quinn-ism, after a few Sangsoms.. [with a subtle embrocation of spices from the orient lingering among the aftertaste of sweet and sour tempting the palate with rosewater and cinnamon as the soda provides gaily effervescent bubbles to enhance the gums with bouncing explosions of pure pleasure  and pretentiousness...]....

god help me, save me from more advertising sewage....... 

It sounds like an Australian wine producer describing their product. Never quite understood the "undercurrent of Blackberry with straw like overtones" thingy.

Maybe you could describe a LB as per the following; Tall and willowy, with more than adequate appendages located on the chest area and an even more appetizing one between the legs.

Topped off with long flowing locks cascading down onto the neck area and framing a face made for fucking. (no that is too crude). A face that could convince your mother and your buddies that your friend really is a girl!.

I hope you guys are treating SP, Dao and Cobber to a good night?.

• Like 2

6 of us went to Emmy's bar last night and Pdogg  turned up to , it was great to see Emmy and the girls and the new Bar. 

It's more spacious than the old one and plenty of seating outside but still under cover incase it rains .

If you have not seen the new venue yet it's worth going for a look see .

Thanks Emmy for making us feel welcome and will visit again next time we are in town .

• Like 5