Emmy's Bar Soi 2

Emmy Emmy

A spot of rain today, but panic ye not folks..all is undercover now in Emmy's Bar.

a bit of bad news though... and i'm very surprised that QG hasn't picked up this snippet yet from today's Pattaya Mail.

Evidently Auntie Sumbint who the PM previously 'reported' as earning 7000 a day selling Durian from a table the size of a chess board on Soi Buck, has attempted to leave her tax exile home in the Cayman Islands to attend Emmy's Bash tonight. It seems though that the airport authorities at Swampy have refused permission for her private plane to land. No doubt due to current entry restrictions.

come on QG.. Wake up! i'm doing your job here....

:yes:

oh...and of course.... Happy Birthday Emmy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

A spot of rain today, but panic ye not folks..all is undercover now in Emmy's Bar.

a bit of bad news though... and i'm very surprised that QG hasn't picked up this snippet yet from today's Pattaya Mail.

Evidently Auntie Sumbint who the PM previously 'reported' as earning 7000 a day selling Durian from a table the size of a chess board on Soi Buck, has attempted to leave her tax exile home in the Cayman Islands to attend Emmy's Bash tonight. It seems though that the airport authorities at Swampy have refused permission for her private plane to land. No doubt due to current entry restrictions.

Look, I know you have probably too many soda waters under your belt, but what the hell is that mumbo jumbo in the paragraph starting with Evidently?.

My little brain is confused enough. What the hell is it all about?.

• Ladyboys
22 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Thank you very much  bbg.

• Like 1

okay then... i'll do a quick report on Emmy's birthday and official opening bash  last night.

i got there a little late, Mr Quinn had been there an hour or so and reported that it was standing room only when he arrived, as it still was when i did. Lots of well known Pattaya bar owners there.  a good few BMs including 'Born to be riled' JImbo. it was pretty busy until 11- ish, quite good really because as some left others arrived. including some non BM customers.

Won't go through a list of attendee's, too many to mention, Some LB visitors including New, Ice, Rose , Didi and of course the kittens.

by about 11 pm Teya was somewhere between Earth and the Planet Zabadak. This is not unusual of course.....

when the crowd thinned out a Teya show started... enough said?

Emmy gave me a lift home about 1 a.m and mentioned that  20-30 ladydrinks were bought during the evening.  Can't argue with that.

it was rumoured QG, that a reporter from the Pattaya Mail  had infiltrated the crowd... don't worry, his body will never be found....

all in all a very successful bash

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Jimmy Cargopants said:

Photos? :biggrin:

i think that Emmy's nephew was taking a few late on Jimmy, but don't how well they turned out...the red lights in the bar don't help with clarity, also he doesn't seem to have a flash on the camera. Where are you when we need you QG? No doubt if the photo's are okay Emmy Emmy will post.

• Like 2