Emmy's Bar Soi 2

Emmy Emmy

• Ladyboys
Dear all
I post with news that from  [day and date] 
The Katty bar will change name to Emmy's Bar,  this is because i move to Soi 3 Jomtien and have to change the Licence.
 Myself and the Kittens hope to see you soon.
please remember the official opening and my birthday on Tuesday 21st July. I know it is not easy now, but if you are in Pattaya please come. We wait to welcome you.
Thank you, Emmy.

party.jpg

map.jpg

menu.jpg

• Like 6

On 7/7/2020 at 10:23 AM, Rom said:

Sawadeekap Emmy!   (...)   I have a suggestion you may want to consider:

Why don't you rename your bar "Emmy's Bar" ?

Nobody knows anymore who "Katty" is or was, and you are the #1 reason your regular customers go there.  So it would be a good idea if the bar was named after YOU.  And the time to do it would be NOW.

(...)  Just a suggestion Emmy.   Good luck to your bar whatever you decide to call it.

rom

Well done @Emmy Emmy !  Now everybody knows it's your bar.

You may want to further consider calling it "Emmy's Bar Jomtien" to better identify your brand/bar and distinguish it from "Emmy bar" and "Emmys" that already exist in the Pattaya area.  Again, just another suggestion. "Emmy's Bar" is very good already.

----------------

@Quinn  That was the fastest visuals rebranding in the history of name changes!   But you probably knew in advance ... 

Now for your next challenge:  "Katty's Kittens" becomes ... 

"Emmy's Emissaries..." ?   

"Emmy's Eminentlys" ? 

"Emmy's Emeralds" ?

Can you work with any of that @Quinn ?

Any other ideas  @anyone  ?

Rom

• Like 2

On 7/8/2020 at 1:31 AM, blind boy grunt said:

The name change mooted... i'm a 'Katty' fan i don't want to have to change everything on here! and the name is now established.

watch this space or wait for the Pattaya Mail to run the exclusive scoop!

Well you are going to have to change everything bbg - that will keep you busy! Or ask Pdogg to change Katty to Emmy's.

I was going to suggest the bar should be called 

Screenshot 2020-07-09 at 07.44.22 - Edited.pngBar

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rom said:

Any other ideas  @anyone  ?

yes.... be quiet Rom! :biggrin: i did consider Emmy's Eggmen... but Kittens it remains! all these changes have been long in the planning but we had to wait for the new licence to arrive.

as for you QG... Emmy's bar is now declared a P.M F.Z.....pattaya mail free zone.

actually i quite like Emmy's angels...what think folks? Kittens or Angels.?

When I was in town and was heading to Katty Bar,  I always said " We are going to Emmys Bar " and so did/do all our staff .

There was never a question like " Who's Bar " , everyone knew what we are talking about so it makes perfect sense to me. 

• Like 1

oh, now there's a great standout name for a bar Who's Bar 

I admit, if I started a diner I'd call it Joe's and put a neon sigh with an arrow down to the diner saying Eat at Joe's  

Where did the Katty name come from anyhoo? oh oh Hoo's Bar ! ok, no more drinks for me, I'm cut off for the night :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

no one considered Kitty bar?

many were considered JSG, there were plans to throw suggestions open on here. But, in the end there simply wasn't enough time. and the great fear was that sister and her mate who has taken over the old Katty premises will simply open up again as Katty Bar.  Then there would have been 2 Katty's in adjacent sois. 

Emmy had to move very quickly because she was trading in the new bar without a licence... Big no-no.

Everybody knows Emmy in the LB world, the new name will soon be used and accepted. Actually i'll never understand why she didn't call the new bar...'Grunt's'.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Quietguy said:

There is one already! :biggrin:

well QG... now i have a bit more time after recent changes in the maelstrom of life that is Jomtien and Emmy's Bar..

here's what my suggestions for the new name were..

"Bumblebee's"... actually thought that was a good name! but none of the Kitten/ Angels can pronounce it...

" Pdoggs".... but no-one can ever spell it.....

[i know how to crawl moddy men!]

"Bukkake Bar"

"Squirters"

"Facials 'r' Us"

[god know's how those three came into my head....]

"QG's Bar"... but everyone would just call it the 'doom and gloom'....:yes:

"Ting-Tong Teya's".

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

not sure but similar.. i only ever saw the rough design. new sign will be fitted tomorrow...no doubt there will be a photo or two from Emmy Emmy..

I thought bar signs needed to also have the name in Thai even if the script is small.

• Ladyboys
2 hours ago, Quietguy said:

I saw this on the Emmy's Bar facebook page. Is it the new bar sign?

Screenshot 2020-07-19 at 11.34.59 - Edited.png

Yes, the bar sign will look like this. Tomorrow in the afternoon wait to see the real name sign. It is beautiful or not. I will take a picture and post in here.

• Like 5

• Ladyboys
1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

I thought bar signs needed to also have the name in Thai even if the script is small.

If there are Thai and English names mixed together You will have to pay a lot of sign tax. That's why I choose only english name for pay the cheap price tax. hahaha

• Like 4