Emmy's Bar Soi 2

Emmy Emmy

• Ladyboys
Emmy's Bar Soi 2,  Jomtien

Hello everyone, i am very happy to tell you all that i have a new bar.
i hope that you can visit and we can have fun, all my staff will be here too.
Thank you to everyone who came to my old bar,  please come to the new one too.
Emmy
  • Like 9

EDIT: Emmy's bar is now on Soi 2.

Yes indeedy. Good news.

Here are a few details for you.

The new Katty Bar is on Soi 3 but I guess that you’ve worked that out already.

It’s on the right hand side as you walk down Soi 3 from Beach road.

To save confusion QG and Annat, soi 3 is the one between soi 2 and soi 4.

If you walk down soi 3 on the right side you will pass a Gymnasium, the Katty is approx 3-4 units after that. The neon sign is already in situ.

The bar itself is bigger than the old Katty bar, wider and deeper.  It has a pool table, looks quite a nice one, one of the bigger size tables. The bar is at the rear of the room, much like in the old Katty, but is much nicer.

Unlike the old Katty there are no patio doors, just 2 roller shutters, so immediately the bar is more spacious.

There is space for outside seating at the front, more than the old Katty. A plastic or steel awning hangs from over the shutter doors into the street, as with most places on the street. So, even more room for outside seating. All the bars do the same.

There are no rooms for rent, it isn’t a Guest House although there are loads of them around.. Therefore S/T  has to be takeaway only at the moment. No doubt as soon as Emmy can she’ll arrange something with somewhere local. Give her a little time. There is also I think a S/T hotel not a million miles away in Rhumpo.

All very early days yet, all this only happened the morning after the farewell  do a couple of days ago. The lady who owns the bar building heard that Katty was closing and popped around to see if Emmy was interested in another place. Simple and quick as that.

The last 2 days have been hectic for Emmy and Teya and Sara. It was a bit like watching Sherpa’s carrying stuff up Mount Everest for a day, except the route between sois 4 and 3 is a bit less steep.

Still work to be done, such as separation between the Katty and places on either side, bear with Emmy for a while. It will all happen.

The Katty name will remain, but maybe dependent on license laws. All will be revealed in the future..

There are 2 or 3 open Action Street type GG bars further down the Soi and a currently closed Gentlemen’s club 2 doors away from Katty.  So on good days we might get some nice things passing by…..

All of the staff will be there.. Teya and Sunny live but 4 doors away. Mind is moving back to soi 3.

Talking of Sunny QG informs me that she has had to delay return for a while due to a funeral in Chiang Mai. But she’s definitely coming back. [as far as definite means in Sunny world!]

I think that Emmy is planning a soft opening tonight but will confirm later. There will be an official opening bash on 21st July which is also Emmy’s birthday, can’t call it a party due to current regulations. All will be officially confirmed by Emmy soon.

Below an updated Quinn Map reflecting the Soi 2 location.

emmymap2.webp

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

unfortunately the two official forum photographers  [BB and QG] aren't in town. no doubt emmy will post some in the next few days. 

Yes, but I think what is just as important is where bbg and Quinn establish their territory.

Whether it is by negotiation with Emmy and the girls or they just do as squatters do and set up their chairs, I am not too sure.

I could imagine them even going to the extent of having a red velvet couch. You know, the ones with the buttoned back and arms. 

download (1).jpg

4 hours ago, Woodie said:

Yes, but I think what is just as important is where bbg and Quinn establish their territory.

Whether it is by negotiation with Emmy and the girls or they just do as squatters do and set up their chairs, I am not too sure.

I could imagine them even going to the extent of having a red velvet couch. You know, the ones with the buttoned back and arms. 

Quinn won't be on a couch. He prefers a people watching throne. He might bring his personal throne from Soi 7!

Screenshot 2020-07-07 at 09.34.33 - Edited.png

And bbg will no doubt be installed on a stool, propping up the bar!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sawadeekap Emmy!   I don't think you remember me but I went to the old Katty Bar a few times and used to party with Mona and Belle.

Well done on getting a new bar so soon after you had to close your previous one.

I have a suggestion you may want to consider:

Why don't you rename your bar "Emmy's Bar" ?

Nobody knows anymore who "Katty" is or was, and you are the #1 reason your regular customers go there.  So it would be a good idea if the bar was named after YOU.  And the time to do it would be NOW.

I am sure your good friends BBG & Quinn could help you with the name change and with informing all the farangs to come to Emmy's Bar.

Just a suggestion Emmy.   Good luck to your bar whatever you decide to call it.

rom

• Like 1