Cowboy (aka "Apeman") & Naughty Nigel: LEGENDS but NOT quite as in "Romscars Hall of Legends"

indeed Quinn.

He could make Stephen Fry and similar sound like village idiots.

Problem was no-one could understand him! i just used to read him like i did the West coast beat poets, just go with the flow.

When he found it within himself to cool down a bit he wrote the best trip report [about Japan] that i have ever read. Mind you, it's possibly the only trip report i've ever read...

Top man TM12.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

indeed Quinn.

Problem was no-one could understand him! i just used to read him like i did the West coast beat poets, just go with the flow.

When he found it within himself to cool down a bit he wrote the best trip report [about Japan] that i have ever read. Mind you, it's possibly the only trip report i've ever read...

Top man TM12.

who are you guys talking about?

don't worry Nonglee! i know that Quinn said that you could be Fenton, and i'm sorry about that, obviously you aren't because you can spell. It's doubtful if Fenton can spell Fenton.

Quinn is a bit of a conspiracy theory nut sometimes. Do you know that he worked with Alan Turing on the Enigma project during the Second World War? already we have with the help of a code -breaking machine, realised that NONGLEE is 7 Letters, and if you remove those 7 and replace with 7 others, you get THAIMAN !!.

Ain't no denying... :biggrin:

2 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

indeed Quinn.

Top man TM12.

Ah - shouldaa gone to Specsavers - now see you were referring to Thaiman12 - not 'moi' - as I don't think I've ever been to Japan' ! 5555

6 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

don't worry Nonglee! i know that Quinn said that you could be Fenton, and i'm sorry about that, obviously you aren't because you can spell. It's doubtful if Fenton can spell Fenton.

Quinn is a bit of a conspiracy theory nut sometimes. Do you know that he worked with Alan Turing on the Enigma project during the Second World War? already we have with the help of a code -breaking machine, realised that NONGLEE is 7 Letters, and if you remove those 7 and replace with 7 others, you get THAIMAN !!.

Ain't no denying... :biggrin:

i am so confused rn,but its funny :DDDD

7 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

don't worry Nonglee! i know that Quinn said that you could be Fenton, and i'm sorry about that, obviously you aren't because you can spell.

are you perhaps subtly insinuating there is a common inability to know when to use capital letters and punctuation?

1 hour ago, Quietguy said:

are you perhaps subtly insinuating there is a common inability to know when to use capital letters and punctuation?

Oh dear! told you that Quietguy would confuse things Nonglee!

Did i say anything about capitals etc? No i didn't. Not needed in an informal forum in short posts. If posts are longer then yes, makes them easier to read.

Nonglee, If you ever meet Quietguy, kick his horse will you...

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Sylvester said:

What are y'all goin' on about?

Who the fook is apeman, @dixon cox

I'm confused too.  :blink: :biggrin:

Read the OP.   It could not be more explicit about who the apeman is; ... and I challenge you to find anywhere a more complete biographic source on the apeman & Nigel than my posts in this thread.

As to Dixon Cox, he has not visited here at LBR since March but has been active at PY getting into spats with the BM that serves as bait for subsequent bannings... clearly he is no longer the PY supreme pundit of all things ladyboy, and mods there are letting him take the kind of abuse once unthinkable for a standing member of The Clique. ... I hope he reads this and I would want him to know I am very interested to learn from him how his sexpat experience has developed, namely as regards his passion for ladyboys that no longer transpires in any of his thoughtfully drafted posts...

• Like 5

23 hours ago, nonglee said:

and i am really sorry but i couldnot understand the graph you sent me about interbreeding,sorry i am kind of dumb hehehe

@nonglee   basically there were various episodes of Homosapiens interbreeding with Neanderthals and other hominids over the past few hundred million years BC.

There was a period of time between 2000 and 2008 AD that various Homosapien Ladyboys (and some genetic girls) interbreaded with Apeman.

We dont know for sure whether the sperm and egg of an Apeman and a Human female can match and what came of it..... but we are lucky that Ladyboy Homosapiens do not have wombs. Because we avoided an entire new species that could have resembled the salt-sucking, shape-shifting furry humanoids from Star Trek.

SmartSelect_20220718-180805_Google.jpg.151f142903ee2d5fd07abec2aff68bdf.jpg

ILLUSTRATION OF APEMAN'S ILLEGITIMATE LOVE CHILD FROM 2003 (UNCONFIRMED)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rom said:

Read the OP.   It could not be more explicit about who the apeman is; ... and I challenge you to find anywhere a more complete biographic source on the apeman & Nigel than my posts in this thread.

As to Dixon Cox, he has not visited here at LBR since March but has been active at PY getting into spats with the BM that serves as bait for subsequent bannings... clearly he is no longer the PY supreme pundit of all things ladyboy, and mods there are letting him take the kind of abuse once unthinkable for a standing member of The Clique. ... I hope he reads this and I would want him to know I am very interested to learn from him how his sexpat experience has developed, namely as regards his passion for ladyboys that no longer transpires in any of his thoughtfully drafted posts...

Sad to see that the best posts at LBR are not read by regular members with high ranks (or not). 

The last time I read a post by Dixon Cox (at PY) he had posted in one of the endless fights typocal of the ugly forum. He'd explained he had nothing longer to post and prefered to stop posting. He mainly emphasized he was fed up with arguments. 

"the BM that serves as bait for subsequent bannings" : please explain (I'd rather read it in a PM).

I didn't see him as a member of the clique. BTW, no one can be a "supreme pundit of all things related to ladyboys". You can choose pundits and challenge them to answer a serie of questions I would prepare for them. I guarantee I will make them score between 0 and 10 % without cheating. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Sad to see that the best posts at LBR are not read by regular members with high ranks (or not). 

Hear hear

2 minutes ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

didn't see him as a member of the clique.

Hell no. One of the best posters ever that participated on the ladyman boards.

4 hours ago, Sylvester said:

2 hours ago, seven said:

I don’t think it’s the same person. Don’t let the avatar throw you.

Just to set the record straight:   Dixon Cox (whose Board avatar here and at PY is a chimpanzee) is NOT the Apeman.   I have seen both live in Pattaya and I am positive they are not the same person.

The idea that DC would be the Apeman is so preposterous that I did not even realize Sylvester might be suggesting it ...   I thought he was just @ summoning DC to  get an answer on who the Apeman is because DC is held as the knowledge source of everything-ladyboy by his groupies and perhaps Sylvester is one of them...

So let's dissociate DC from the Apeman and stay focused only on the latter in this thread.

Regarding The-Sith's speculations of Apeman offspring roaming outerspace, he did have a baby boy with a Thai lady but the baby is not so scary as The-Sith's Star Trek creature.  He is actually a very cute eurasian baby named after the Apeman's wingman Nigel combined with the "Wanchai" Thai tradition for first borns:  here's little Nigel Wanchai and let's see if he grows up to be a sissy or a stud like his old man...

wanchai.png.a76ec9a3a5e1d4060746de065dd52942.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rom said:

Just to set the record straight:   Dixon Cox (whose Board avatar here and at PY is a chimpanzee) is NOT the Apeman.   I have seen both live in Pattaya and I am positive they are not the same person.

The idea that DC would be the Apeman is so preposterous that I did not even realize Sylvester might be suggesting it ...   I thought he was just @ summoning DC to  get an answer on who the Apeman is because DC is held as the knowledge source of everything-ladyboy by his groupies and perhaps Sylvester is one of them...

So let's dissociate DC from the Apeman and stay focused only on the latter in this thread.

Regarding The-Sith's speculations of Apeman offspring roaming outerspace, he did have a baby boy with a Thai lady but the baby is not so scary as The-Sith's Star Trek creature.  He is actually a very cute eurasian baby named after the Apeman's wingman Nigel combined with the "Wanchai" Thai tradition for first borns:  here's little Nigel Wanchai and let's see if he grows up to be a sissy or a stud like his old man...

wanchai.png.a76ec9a3a5e1d4060746de065dd52942.png

Cheers, Rom. Thanks for clearing that up. I'm woke now. :drinks:

EDIT: Not to nitpick, but chimpanzees are one of the species of great apes. So, technically, one could mistake a chimp for an ape-man. In @dixon cox's case, he looks more like a gorilla than a chimpanzee in person. But gorillas are apes too. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hominidae

• Haha 5

On 7/18/2022 at 5:23 AM, nonglee said:

who are you guys talking about?

BMs in another forum.

14 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

i suspect that Nonglee is now totally confused! DC might not be far behind either.....

Most confusing for him consists in willing to look for a ladyboy who was just passable 18 years ago. He's going to look for a needle in a haystak. If he could ever manage to find her, he'd probably find an old provincial gay dreaming of his good old days when he was a she. An old fish in the depth of the ocean long after his BBD shouldn't be prefered to young oes easy to catch close to the beach. 

• Like 1

On 7/19/2022 at 3:12 AM, The-Sith said:

basically there were various episodes of Homosapiens interbreeding with Neanderthals and other hominids over the past few hundred million years BC.

Absolutely wrong. Homosapiens have only been around for between 5700 and 6000 years. I have proof of that. I read it in a book!.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2022 at 2:42 PM, Sylvester said:

I'm confused too.  :blink: :biggrin:

On 7/18/2022 at 4:28 PM, seven said:

I don’t think it’s the same person. Don’t let the avatar throw you.

On 7/19/2022 at 2:12 AM, blind boy grunt said:

i suspect that Nonglee is now totally confused! DC might not be far behind either.....

I thought the apeman might be your alter ego bbg! :Monkey:

Screenshot 2022-07-20 08.44.19.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2022 at 8:38 AM, nonglee said:

hi i have been trying to find the name of this beauty for days now,please tell me who she is https://hotntubes.com/to/950010-secret_society_beauty_bear_bottom_with_loving_penis_2.html
i am afraid this is the only video i can find of hers
here is a screenshot if you dont want to click on the link please help me out 

Hi Nonglee. She was know as Peaw in some softcore sites (may be only pics, sorry, I can't remember)-

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Frank6519 said:

Hi Nonglee. She was know as Peaw in some softcore sites (may be only pics, sorry, I can't remember)-

Well done Frank.  I googled Peaw and that's her alright.  The first pics I found published on the internet were in ladyboy-ladyboy from January 2004, which means they were likely shot in 2003.  There are also pics from Frank's TGW  (that's not you is it?) from 2004.  That coincides with the time when Ladyboyguide/cock was active.

Peaw was a Bangkok Nana ladyboy, likely Obsessions, and I think she stuck around til the 2010s but got a nosejob, went off hormones, and changed her name to Prew in subsequent pictorials for other websites.  Maybe you can also fact-check that out Frank and let us know if you assess Peaw and Prew are the same... ?

Anyhoo, the early 2000s Peaw had a girlie ass and puckered hole to die for did she not?

peaw.png

26212_3.jpg

26212_4.jpg

72860_8.jpg

72860_9.jpg

• Like 3