Pdoggg

Dodgy Massage

Took a meander today around Soi Honey, Chaiyapoon, and the nameless soi which housed the original Baby Boom.

Dodgy Massage TM BBG is alive and well on these sois with many ladyboys looking for action.  Looks like 90% of the massage shops on those sois are open.  Although it's obviously not a good time for massage shops, I reckon to some degree the dodgy shops benefit from the bars being closed. 

• Like 2

We have decided not to open for a while yet as there are no customers to pay AC bin let alone  the rent , so we will wait a tad longer

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stoolpusher said:

We have decided not to open for a while yet as there are no customers to pay AC bin let alone  the rent , so we will wait a tad longer

I think that's probably a good decision (says me, the instant expert). From what I've read, many places are open, but the client base must be pretty thin. My other thought is that there's no harm in waiting a little longerto see how things go. Best wishes, SP, and to the staff as well. And Zaza won't be dodgy at all when it's up and running.

• Like 1

of course Zaza will be dodgy! that's why we love it.

must say Nosher... it was quite sad walking past Zaza recently and not seeing Linping etc. to say hello to.

Soi Zaza is not the same without Zaza.....

i guess for a while it will have to be known as soi not-zaza.

hope to see you up and running soon. :biggrin:

• Like 1