Is anyone else having problems with the forum on desktop?

For the last week the forum has been extremely slow to respond on both Chrome and Firefox. For example when logging in it takes a couple of minutes to bring up the Home page and then when trying to get to 1st unread post on a thread it hangs for a few minutes and often I have had to click on the forum's header, then the last page in the sub-forum to get to the post. Getting back to Home page then takes a while as well.

• Like 1

I clear cache, history etc every day before shutting down browsers. I also use AVG tune up weekly which clears all broken shortcuts, fixes registry etc etc. The problem is specific to LBR as the only other forum I am a member of works perfectly.

Spose I'll just see how it goes for a while, thanks for getting back to me promptly.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

It's not working 555

A " friend " you say bbg

you know me Nosher... even torture would never drag the name out of me. No way whatsoever.

you could force me to listen to country and western all day... 

you could get Rom to paint 'Blind Boy loves Manchester United' along my dick...

you could force me to read the Pattaya Mail for more than 30 seconds....

and any other horrific thing you can think of... the name will still never be divulged by me.

Bribery might work though.

• Haha 3