What is free in pattaya

terry

Ok you have a set budget for moving to pattaya.What are some of the things you can get for free to save baht in pattaya.Even on a holiday what do you look for to save baht.

Disclaimer-no ballon chasing or avoiding bar fines as we heard before,555

So lads how can we save baht.

free to save baht in pattaya.

In any town it's nice to know where free public toilets are located. Don't want to have to buy a beer I don't want just to take a piss.

Tukcom has urinals i use quite a bit. In between the two banks at Avenue mall there is a 24/7 toilet.

Walking is free and you discover lots of interesting places if you wander off the beaten track.

I don't know about stuff to save you money (apart from No's 2 & 6), but you can most definitely get any of this lot for free... And in abundance too!

A dose of the clap. :nurse:

Party food that will give you the shits for 2 days. :bbq:

A load of insults & abuse walking down Soi 6/1. :vava:

Bad advice from drunks. :lazy:

Sachets of sugar, you can make believe it's cocaine & pretend you're having a really good time. :startle:

Anything you can shoplift. :shok:

A bit of a wank, blow job or finger insertion in Stringfellows :cold:

A punch up with a Russian. :hocky:

Your nuts grabbed on the beach. :hair:

Pick pocketed on the beach. :ph34r:

But seriously, stay in a condo-tel like VC or Yen Sabai rather than a hotel, eat good Thai food from 'real' Thai food shops, enjoy the beach & walks, don't go for 'superstars', tip girls rather than buy ladydrinks... Or better still drink in cheap expat bars & get your LB's from the beach, rent a cheap bike, do the party circuit, take advantage of the outdoor events, don't drag sponging ladyboys about with you, don't buy a shitty cheap suite or a wooden frog you can play tunes on... And finally, wank a lot!

NB. A lot of BM's/FM's are scared of the beach & if you are here's a few 'very' lose tips:-

Make friends with the freelancers, buy them cheap drinks from the 7/11 & that sort of stuff; suss them out a bit, keep going back & see what their attitude & behavior is like over a period of time, are they a bit druggy sometimes, have they got friends or are they doggy loners who seem to have something to hide?.. Use your savvy.

Then/if you feel a bit more secure & you're ready to make your move check they've got an I.D card & then make sure that they hand them in!.. Now all you need to do is put some kitchen gloves on, bend them over & have a look to see if they've got any anal warts or anything else untoward going on dermatologically before you do the deed!

There's some real diamonds in the rough out there that knock spots off of anything you're going to find in the bars (JMHO)... And filthy cheap too, especially if they're homeless!!!

• Upvote 1

Well just entering pattaya is free and would have to be the largest adult theme park.You could people watch for years.555

I like to get a hot girls phone number for free.Then i call her and have phone sex.love it

Lung the sugar sachets,that cracked me up,so i put another one in my cuppa,hell yeh its free here at macca's.

Cheers Lads

Well just entering pattaya is free and would have to be the largest adult theme park.You could people watch for years.555

I like to get a hot girls phone number for free.Then i call her and have phone sex.love it

Lung the sugar sachets,that cracked me up,so i put another one in my cuppa,hell yeh its free here at macca's.

Cheers Lads

Yeah, I should have mentioned that... Take loads of phone numbers & write them down on pen & paper (don't call me, I'll call you)... In fact never get your phone out, tell them you don't even like to carry the thing around!

Funnily enough the people watch is, as much as anything else, exactly what I go to Pattaya for & has you said, it's for free!!! I can get my 'LB' rocks of up here in CMX, but it ain't ever nothing like as much fun.

Thank god you didn't snort that sugar!