007 movies - best and worst

This quarantine had me so bored, I've been watching all the 007 movies all over again and that made me re-evaluate a few of them.. some are actually quite good and some are downright terrible.

OHMSS surprised me.. I think I only saw it once 25 years ago but when I looked at it again, its actually quite a well made movie.

So I'm curious which are your top 5 and worst 5 bond movies?

For me worst 5..

Never Say Never Again

Quantum of Solace

A view to a Kill

For your eyes only

Die Another Day

Best 5.

Spectre

You Only Live Twice

Goldfinger

The Spy Who Loved Me

License to Kill (was really hard to pick this one over Golden Eye)

• Like 2

I am a massive Bond fan (hence duke007) so I like all the films :biggrin:

Favourite Bond would be Sir Roger Moore followed by Daniel Craig. :good:

Favourite Bond girl would be Mary Goodnight played by Britt Ekland :give_rose:

It has been known that a couple of Bond's have been seen in Pattaya along with a Bond girl visiting Room 2 upstairs at the Chow Soy restaurant :wink:

post-576-0-81720600-1517179285.jpg

IMG_20200524_113113.jpg

post-136-0-06068600-1459329210 (2).jpg

• Like 2

I am not British but respectfully claim the honour of being the #1 ladyboy monger James Bond fan having done at PY a whole TR dedicated to Sir Roger Moore right after he passed away in 2017.  Each of the TR’s episodes was inspired by one the 007 movies (“From Naklua with Love”;  “Never Say Never Jomtien”;  "The Thai Who Loved Me'; “Noonraker”, etc.). It contained 1500+ original pics of ladyboys, mostly nude and XXX, and a few custom-videos.  It was by far the TR with the most views (100,000+) ever at PY.  It was massively threadfucked starting on p. 1 and only at the end (months later!) the mod with a little bit of brains cleaned it up but in doing so botched some parts of it.  After I was banned, the nouveau mod with no brains at all moved it into a sub-forum where no one would see it again.  After I raided PY to announce the 2019 Romscars, it was hoovered for good.

I have it all backed up, and one of these days I am going to start reposting it with a twist at the Romscars Club.  For now, I post below a couple pics from the episode inspired by The Man with the Golden Gun, for which I went to the trouble of painting Ploy’s big cock GOLD (it’s NOT shit!   It’s gold paint;  the only I could find in Pattaya; Ploy got impatient and did not let it dry long enough).

To answer the OP’s poll, I am partial to the Roger Moore 007 movies.  He did 7 of them and my TOP 5 are:

#5  Octopussy (the palace in India full of Bond girls)
#4  For Your Eyes Only  (the Margaret Thatcher call at the end).
#3  A View to a Kill  (the Grace Jones fuck scene)
#2  The Spy Who Loved Me  (the opening downhill ski chase that ends with the British flag parachute)
#1  Moonraker  (ALL OF IT!)

Who cares about my 5 least favorite?  It would be sacrilege for me to suggest any of the 007 movies has shortcomings.  Instead, here is "The LadyMan with the Golden Gun”.

842819981_Ploy09(2).thumb.jpg.2a95670d591f5eb1ce776143a0f4dc28.jpg

1924884865_Ploy12(2).thumb.jpg.fae625b841fb321766afc814ff7897f8.jpg

• Like 3

Skyfall is my favourite. And the last one -forget name- perhaps the worst (a crashing bore IMO). 

Best Bond for me was Connery, second Craig. And pick for the best future Bond - Idris Elba. Best Bond girl the black chick who now plays Miss Moneypenny. Best Bond villains Gert Frobe (Goldfinger) and Javier Bardem (Skyfall).

• Like 1

@duke007

LOL Britt Ekland.

Her portrayal of a bond girl was unique, but I don't know if I'd call it best. Certainly very entertaining. Phu-Yuck!

For me even though she was not the headlining girl.. Kristina Wayborn in Octopussy still gives me the hots after 36 years!

However the best bond girl imo is Barbara Bach!

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
On 5/28/2020 at 8:00 AM, Ashoka said:

However the best bond girl imo is Barbara Bach!

The best line i  remember was when Moore was with her in the escape capsule at the end ... he pays the villain who he just killed and was about to nuke the world a compliment..... he casually plucks the villains champagne bottle out of the bucket and quips         

" seems i misjudged Stromberg .... a Dom Perignon 52"

• Haha 2
  • 4 months later...
4 hours ago, Cherjam said:

She's not dead, it was a fake news release

Hours after announcing the death of Tanya Roberts, the actress known for starring opposite Roger Moore in his final turn as James Bond and for her roles in “Charlie’s Angels” and “That ’70s Show,” her publicist said on Monday that he had done so in error.

The publicist, Mike Pingel, said in an interview on Monday night that Ms. Roberts, 65, was hospitalized at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and in grave condition for an unspecified illness.

The information contradicted earlier accounts that Mr. Pingel had given to several media outlets that had reported that Ms. Roberts had died.

Mr. Pingel said that he had relied on information from Lance O’Brien, Ms. Roberts’s longtime partner.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just getting in the mood for Daniel Craigs last Bond film (so he says).

Its a long one at 2 hours and 43 minutes, will give verdict later.

Its my first visit to this Picture House, its lovely.

A very comfortable leather reclining seat with a footrest, sorted B)

All in all a good deal at £8.95 ( old man rates), let's hope the Film is as good, just about to start :clapping:

20211005_142030.jpg

20211005_142354.jpg

20211005_142358.jpg

20211005_142406.jpg

20211005_143101.jpg

20211005_143107.jpg

20211005_143439.jpg

20211005_143454.jpg

20211005_143514.jpg

20211005_143629.jpg

20211005_144002.jpg

• Like 2