Where you met your long term LB

Woodie

Been chatting with one of esteemed leaders. He buzzes around flowers.

Discussing where we met our long term LB gf's

Would be interesting to hear where you guys met your gf and under what circumstances.

I happened to meet mine in a bar, TJ's actually, but it has intrigued me to hear sometimes that guys make first contact outside the bar/massage scene. Have heard so called experts telling of their experiences in meeting them in restaurants, shops, even on the street etc., and suggesting that it can be done.

Let us hear of your experiences.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

now you've made me sad Woodie.. i don't have one!.... thank god!

but.... if lily is up for it and can afford me... i'll give it a go...

bbg, I am sure if you make an offer of say 20000 baht a week to Lilly, that in this climate she would grab it. Just think of all the things you could get up to. First couple of days would be great then the battle fatigue would set in. Your back would give out, your knees would be black and blue. But just think, she could tuck you into bed and go out and earn more money!.

• Like 2

My tale of entrapment wedded bliss started with an innocent visit to Boots pharmacy in Central Festival as most here who know me are tired of hearing by now no doubt :)    But it is proof that there are ladyboys to be found away from the usual hook up spots in Pattaya, and for anyone on the look out for some form of long term relationship there are alternative possibilities out there.

• Like 4

soi crocodile, love at 1st sight. said i would do anything for her. and have been for 7 years lol . in the right place at the right time. i think she was getting jaded and not to long in the industry so i lucked out. ps being a hansom man helped as well :yahoo:

• Like 5

i understand your cynicism .p4p meets monger. the odds are not stacked on the right side of the ledger. but it can happen and does.  there are many examples on all the forums. unfortunately there are many that not have  worked  out on  the forums as well. so you roll your dice and keeps ye eyes open and give it ye best shot.  it depends on what you are after or what you found. some times it finds you even when you are not looking . oh no its starting to sound like a doris day song che se ra se ra shit 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Woodie said:

Yes markm, you and I and SP seem to be in long term relationships, along with a few others I would say.

Sure as hell has it's ups and downs though.

yeah, the one i got today when asked how are you doing,  was you know i not happy when i not have money. join the club. this week was the worsted i have ever had in 35 years of being in business. water of a ducks back these days . sell some gold you have enough of it, thats what its for. trading .

• Like 2