Ladyboys bars opened tonight in Vietnam

Pulci Gorgon

I got the news less than 1 hour ago. Ladyboys bars will be open tonight in Vietnam. 

Vietnam had released lock down on April 30th, but non essential businesses remained closed. Vietnam had started restricting travels mid February and had started quarantines in March. They had also developed a performant testing policy. End of March, bars and restaurants were closed, and a severe lock down starting on April 1st had been ordered. Vietnam declared zero casualty of Covid19. 

ZZDN.png.627bb975d29af751cbdb7af61872dce6.png

Vietnamese staff bringing food in a quarantine center. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Bars actually open 2 days (nights later). It's been impressive since they remained empty till last week end. I hardly dare post the photo I had received after that first week end : a couple of ladyboys without make up attending an empty bar. Then, the first customer came : a Japanese guy working in Vietnam and having stayed in Vietnam for the lockdown. Ho bless this happy man. As a matter of fact, girls and ladyboys make money only on commissions on the drinks they sell. So they keep on starving as during the lockdown. 

Last week end, a few of them decided to stay together and a couple of mates. (The European looking guy ain't Snoop Dag but a Vietnamese as was confirmed to me). Only 2 work in the same bar. Another one was a drag queen artist. I don't know about the other ones. 

This week end was a bit better : 3 customers. If you're optimistic, you will say that business is increasing. If not, you can also say they are in a pretty fix. It must be hard to make ready and make up to attend at empty bar every night in the middle of girls (there is no specific ladyboy bar in VN, only bars with girls and sometimes ladyboys).

HD.png.b83c0a36e22b62493d448729dd1b91a3.png

HD1.thumb.png.8fb5bb63539db6e9b7c5580ad7fcef50.png

HD2.png.12d9ef1503ae7f97abbbe02cfe4fc259.png

HD3B.png.0667e21ffb006e12b91b950b32308f47.png

HD4B.png.4dd20bb9bb7ef338092236c5181627f0.png

Felines are evil creatures. The lone wolf left the territory of the lynx and others who saw themselves as lions. He found a peaceful valley. When the disease came, the prey left their burrows. The lone wolf was lying in the shade on the grass. He began to lick his lips while observing his territory. His next hunt will be hot.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just stumbled on this thread. Very interesting, indeed.

I wonder how things are in this country since P & G's initial reporting? Certainly looks a worthy alternative to the Land of Smiles in the future.

P&G - are you a long term resident or citizen? Where is this community of attractions unknown to me before in 'Nam? HCMC or elsewhere?

• 1 month later...
On 10/25/2020 at 2:37 AM, bubba said:

Just stumbled on this thread. Very interesting, indeed.

I wonder how things are in this country since P & G's initial reporting? Certainly looks a worthy alternative to the Land of Smiles in the future.

P&G - are you a long term resident or citizen? Where is this community of attractions unknown to me before in 'Nam? HCMC or elsewhere?

I am a long term resident and citizen in Europe. 

I started mongering ladyboys in Asia in 2011. Before I had already shagged Asian ladyboys in Spain and Switzerland. So far, I found ladyboys in Pattaya, Bangkok, Phuket , Hat Yai, Koh Chang, Si Sa Ket, Ubon, Khon Kaen, Udon Thani, Chayiaphum and Chiang Mai for Thailand. I also shagged ladyboys in the Malaysian peninsula in KL (2 locations), Kuantan, Penang and Ipoh, in Borneo in Kota Kinabalu, in Singapore, in Cambodia (Siem reap, PP and Sihanoukville) as well as in 7 locations in Vietnam. I created a closed club in this forum (highly selective) a discussion group in another forum (dealing with Vietnamese ladyboys only), a private blog with  my adress book in Vietnam and a forum in  dealing with Vietnamese ladyboys in Vietnamese only. 

I pretend to know the Vietnamese scene a little bit. I still wonder what makes Vietnam a worthy alternative to the Land of Smile. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

I've spend quite some time during Covid in Vietnam. Since flying back to Europe wasn't possible anymore, my stay got exteded many times. Lockdown in HCMC was really boring, all bars closed. But after lockdown, things went back to pretty normal quite fast.

I've visited a lot of 'hostess' bars, with an occasional lb here and there. But ladyboy bars ... really wondering where you found them @Pulci Gorgon

• Like 1