Welcome The-Sith ... to the DMZ

Rom

It is my privilege to welcome to LBR 2 times Romscar winner The-Sith who at PY pioneered sportmindfucking of ladyboys into an art form.

Other than that, I would just describe him as an EXCELLENT, highroller, party animal, Star Wars buff.

Party ON! & Dazzle us The-Sith !

Rom

the-sith.thumb.jpg.76aa1ef46283714a3944530ad9e2aa4b.jpg

sith1.JPG.4fbcfd665bc9e2de96d03a5b3497af20.JPG

sith2.thumb.JPG.d28f0d22368b237ad6f266a72d31c0a2.JPG

• Like 8

11 hours ago, The-Sith said:

Hey Rom, P&G,     Looks like a lot of camaraderie here on LBR.   You make a perv feel right at home.

Right on T-S.  Absent divide-and-rule moderhaters cracking down for the sake of cracking down, camaraderie can flourish.  We have a couple grumpy BMs, but snitches and holier-than-thous get no gratification here at LBR.   Take my case:  I can post my body art knowing that the worse that will happen is the crew at the Katty Bar Club might compose a song mentioning it... Look see:

Sith1.thumb.JPG.2a9dfeb5fbbad21053d129a84c1517ab.JPG Sith2.thumb.JPG.695e16ee3dbf19cd60f5469797475369.JPG Sith3.thumb.JPG.940f27ad58aca8ef1b49b87e547c35b0.JPG

Edited by Rom
Yes it's a GG! Apologies, but I have no access to a ladyboy due to the covid19 lockdown.
  • Like 4

Ahh, The-Sith. I've previously had the pleasure of meeting The-Sith, perhaps he doesn't remember. It was a show night at KrUs sometime last year. I can even remember his first name, too, so he must've made an impression. Nice chap, as I recall.

There was a time when I thought Rom and The-Sith were perhaps one and the same, but that was a long while ago. Despite what Rom may think, especially if he remembers my one-time post on a thread of his over on the other forum some years ago, I have no problem with either the man or his club here. In fact, Rom's sketches are incredibly good. I just wish there were more of them.

The-Sith is much younger than me, quite handsome, and friendly and sociable to boot. Rather like myself 15 to 20 years ago. Now I'm just a no nonsense grumpy old phart with a pot. So I'll step back and clear the way for you young'uns to carry on.

As you were  :Monkey:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, dixon cox said:

Ahh, The-Sith. I've previously had the pleasure of meeting The-Sith, perhaps he doesn't remember. It was a show night at KrUs sometime last year. I can even remember his first name, too, so he must've made an impression. Nice chap, as I recall.

There was a time when I thought Rom and The-Sith were perhaps one and the same, but that was a long while ago. Despite what Rom may think, especially if he remembers my one-time post on a thread of his over on the other forum some years ago, I have no problem with either the man or his club here. In fact, Rom's sketches are incredibly good. I just wish there were more of them.

The-Sith is much younger than me, quite handsome, and friendly and sociable to boot. Rather like myself 15 to 20 years ago. Now I'm just a no nonsense grumpy old phart with a pot. So I'll step back and clear the way for you young'uns to carry on.

As you were  :Monkey:

Hey Dixon,

Yes that was indeed an honor for me to meet you. I even remember exactly where you were sitting that evening, notwithstanding how blasted I was. I have followed your wisdom since my first days on other Forums. Learned a lot and went hard down the rabbit hole of monkey debauchery......partially due to your good influence.

That night at KRU was a dance off. My money was down on the girl I had shagged the night before.....Toey from KRU.

And my horse came in first! I whipped out a stack of 20 bahts and made it rain on her tattooed ass!

Awesome to be here mate!

TOEY FROM KRU

SmartSelect_20200505-101054_Firefox.thumb.jpg.5477251dd698a31a5906809109b8e3d9.jpg

• Like 3

9 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

you should feel honoured Rom!

bbg: I AM honoured (that the Katty Club homies wrote a line about me in the lyrics of a song they spoofed) .  And I thought the way I drafted to acknowledge it left no doubt that I was amused. Thanks. Looking forward to a whole song spoof about me.  Preferably something by Madness.  Or The Cure.  Cheers.

7 hours ago, dixon cox said:

(...)  There was a time when I thought Rom and The-Sith were perhaps one and the same, but that was a long while ago. Despite what Rom may think, especially if he remembers my one-time post on a thread of his over on the other forum some years ago, I have no problem with either the man or his club here. In fact, Rom's sketches are incredibly good. I just wish there were more of them. (...)

dc:  thanks.  I take your words in the spirit of detente and likewise publicly appraise your gifts:  You are along with Jimbo the closest things PY has to "pundits" and when you post ... BMs listen.  Your drafting skills ain't too shabby either.  My only 2 editorial suggestions going forward are (i) to draft nicer for the sake of drafting nicer, and (ii)  no need to swing your dick every time you post.

darthvadelmaul.thumb.jpg.d89844894c2ba40c2a7de2347a2e67e4.jpg.b0db318e8cb4941541811cf091f67823.jpgThis thread is not about old grudges from PY.  It's about welcoming The-Sith, so let me bring it back on topic with a re-post here of something I posted yesterday on Snoop's Time Travel TR Interview with a Wampire where he cheekily wondered (like DC had done) whether The-Sith and I are the same person?  We are NOT.  And there is a picture below to prove it.  I also take this opportunity to clarify, for the benefit of BMs not familiar with Star Wars trivia, what a "Sith" is and thereby shed some light on the psyche of our esteemed new BM:

In the Star Wars movie series, the Sith (plural, no hyphen!) are members of the Sith Order, an ancient religious order of Force-wielders devoted to the dark side of the Force. Driven by their emotions, including hate, anger, and greed, the Sith were deceptive and obsessed with gaining power no matter the cost.

BM The-Sith (?no idea why he capitalizes and hyphenates?) chose to avatar himself at PY and here by one of the Sith characters:  the horny, devilish-looking one Sith known as Darth Maul.

The reason Snoop suggests that many BMs think of me/BM Rom and BM The-Sith as being the same person/BM is because the PY propaganda-machine portrays me BM Rom as Darth Vader, a Sith Lord himself and primary antagonist in the series and, from PY's point of view, primary antagonist north of the 38th parallel.

To make it even more complicated, I am actually Luke Skywalker the wisecracking good guy member of The Rebel Alliance and savior of the realm who turned out to be Darth Vader’s son.

Confused?  Never mind.  The bottom line is that The-Sith and I are NOT the same individual.  To prove it, here is a pic of the 2 of us TOGETHER in Pattaya on a double date with ladyboy twin sisters... 

783988402_romsithondoubledate.thumb.jpg.e2b5450556636c8f87f428414a3b208e.jpg

Edited by Rom
Notice how The-Sith is firmly holding his shaft.
  • Like 5