Pussy Cat Club Busted

Pdoggg

The Pussy Cat Club on the Darkside of Pattaya was busted yesterday.

pussycat.jpg

The scene found in front of the shop, turned off the dark light with a paper sign in front that "close.. Closed" to fake the officer to check inside. Found that turned on the dim light with curtain hidden from outside. 3 foreigners sitting drinking Beer also found 3 other girls and 2 shop staff 

9 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

Is that the soi where there are a few " gentlemans " clubs all together,  just before 3rd rd ?

Nope, Pussy Cat Club is quite a bit away on the other side of Sukhumvit.

I think the pic below is what you are thinking of SP:

gentleman.jpg

• Like 1

I wonder.  so any bar can have NO person in it? not even employee cleaning or just hanging out at work? and not even one friend for company? even 2 meters away.   Hmmm, Katty has rooms upstairs...a couple good size ones...with balcony...I think If I were there I would have to visit Mind to see that she is ok n such ya know? :) But not in the BAR cuz, um, that would be wrong, right? oh, and visible :)

JustSumGai, I would suggest you have a look at Duke's Thai Vlogger club - there are a number of videos by Nick, owner of Assienda Bar in Pattaya that explains the situation. Pattaya is just starting to ease the restrictions now - they just allowed restaurants to open (with restrictions), booze can be sold, but only for take away, no drinking in public areas, and there are still social distancing restrictions for the businesses as they open up again.

During the lockdown the bars had to be closed to customers and no more than 5 people inside working on maintenance, cleaning, renovations, etc.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

I wonder.  so any bar can have NO person in it? not even employee cleaning or just hanging out at work? and not even one friend for company? even 2 meters away.   Hmmm, Katty has rooms upstairs...a couple good size ones...with balcony...I think If I were there I would have to visit Mind to see that she is ok n such ya know? :) But not in the BAR cuz, um, that would be wrong, right? oh, and visible :)

Mind is living in the Katty Bar during these troubled times (as is Sunny). Chatted to them both today (they are well) as I sat at nearby cafe. So I suppose the downstairs of the bar is part of their living quarters. I'm sure Mind wouldn't mind indeed if you wanted to inspect the rest of her abode ! ! ! !

• Like 3

3 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

it's certainly a weird situation at the moment JSG.  Mind is living at the Katty, officially renting a room with Sunny. Emmy's sister/aunt whatever is also living there. I often pop down and say hello to mind in the afternoons as she sits out the front on the one wicker chair or a mat on the floor. Poor girl is getting bored out of her brain. She never sits in the bar itself which is obviously closed. what happens with a planned or off the cuff short-time i have no idea!  Could the s.t room be used? could mind take a guest to her room? Is sex now having to take place from 2 metres apart? let's say someone happens to be walking past a bar and needs a piss urgently, can they ask to use the toilet and go in to use it? Is the bar then breaking the law if they allow someone to use the toilet?

all too confusing for me. 

sorry Quinn, your reply above came in just as about to post this so we've touched on the same things sorry. 

Sunny and Mind are both well by the way folks.

• Like 3

Quinn, correct.  It's OK to visit a friend, now, if she happens to have access to a bar? all the better. There are 2 guys in London STUCK in their apartment...over the PUB they work in.  Now they must while away the day drinking good brew from a tap and waiting :)  What got Pusscat busted is an obvious attempt to conduct scaled down biz behind a less than effective curtain. Mind and Sunny are in a similar situation to the lads in London. Only with Mind n Sunny, the only WAY to their LIVING space is THRU the bar.  Should be no problem to breeze in, chat with Mind or Sunny and disappear upstairs to sight unseenLand.  Well, actually Pussycat got turned in by nasty neighbors, but still, IF when cops arrived no one had been IN the bar with NO drinks in glasses, etc.  I'm guessin it would have been no problem.  By now with things relaxing (seemingly globally almost), easier methinks.  Now, IF the girls COULD travel they could ALL take up "residence" IN the guesthouse part and entertain friends (not group, sorry).  I think it'll be a while before hotels are opened up beyond halfway.