Great Kisser Ladyboy in Pattaya

David3615

1 hour ago, Quietguy said:

bbg says 'soon'!

when did i say that? like everyone else i have no idea. Can't really see Teya heading back this way until they do though, but who knows? she could stroll back tomorrow........

David just a question here.... you didn't used to be John Dean by any chance did you?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, David3615 said:

Bar will open ..may be ..may be not 

Guess we are all wondering what the bar scene will be like.  My guess is that sometime next month restaurants will be permitted to serve booze.  Then the next step will be that outdoor bars or outdoorish bars will be permitted to open.  But these bars won't be doing much business until Thailand opens up the border and even after the border is opened up some guys will still give flying to Thailand a pass for either health or economic reasons.   

• Like 2

On 4/29/2020 at 3:18 PM, jimbo33 said:

Christ on a bike! I see the usual nonsense about contact details is just the same on this forum as on others. FerChrissake get it into your thick heads that these are working girls and have no interest whatsoever in wasting their time nattering to, or providing wank fodder, for desperados thousands of miles away.

Hi Jimbo,  I saw you have been visiting our Board from time to time without posting, so I am quoting you a month later in the hopes that it will nudge you to post again when you see the little red notification for this post.

I totally understand you not giving contact details of "working girls" (as you called them) employed by you, since if you did you would look like a sucker potentially helping punters evade barfines due to you.

HOWEVER as regards the "working girls'" themselves, it stands to reason that it IS in their best interest to make contact with infatuated punters who express interest in them.  While some may indeed turn out to be online "wankers...wasting the girls time", a few might send them money if asked.  Even if the contacts are for eventual sex without paying barfines, it is also in their interest.

Having said that, I also don't post or give away contacts of ladyboys or GGs I feature here or at PY, but only because I don't want to come across as servile and indiscriminately benefit BMs I don't like.

Cheers and hope you post again soon.

Rom

• Like 2

On 4/25/2020 at 11:51 PM, David3615 said:

I am looking for  great kisser ladyboy .....the ones that really enjoy kissing .

Thansk for any feedback and contacts in Pattaya

Venus (Line: venuslove) - Ticks all the other cases, but absolutely crazy about tongue-kissing, simply wouldn't stop. Even if we had not done anything else, she would have been worth it just for that. Pretty, dresses sexy, but like a good girl. She's horny, with a hard medium cock and a magnificent little ass: get her on all four and tell me it's not true :animal0025:. Comes copiously. Super-clean and totally compliant. Very friendly and top-notch service. Has tits but will fully satisfy those, like me, who are more into femboys-type. Can't tell you if she tops, I don't go that way. Was in my room promptly less than an hour after contact and at agreed time. Lives around soi Bukhaow.

I think that's all you need :spiteful: However, as usual but it's well worth repeating, don't contact her (or any other for that matter) unless you're in Pats and ready to roll.

Edited by Dabbler
Correct contact info
  • Like 2

On 5/27/2020 at 6:45 PM, Rom said:

Hi Jimbo,  I saw you have been visiting our Board from time to time without posting, so I am quoting you a month later in the hopes that it will nudge you to post again when you see the little red notification for this post.

I totally understand you not giving contact details of "working girls" (as you called them) employed by you, since if you did you would look like a sucker potentially helping punters evade barfines due to you.

HOWEVER as regards the "working girls'" themselves, it stands to reason that it IS in their best interest to make contact with infatuated punters who express interest in them.  While some may indeed turn out to be online "wankers...wasting the girls time", a few might send them money if asked.  Even if the contacts are for eventual sex without paying barfines, it is also in their interest.

Having said that, I also don't post or give away contacts of ladyboys or GGs I feature here or at PY, but only because I don't want to come across as servile and indiscriminately benefit BMs I don't like.

Cheers and hope you post again soon.

Rom

Thanks for the commet 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...