Ernesto

David3615

• 2 weeks later...

What a legend.

I would read his reports in amazement at the sheer volume of backpussy he ploughed through in multiple destinations.

I heard that he would write his reports in German and then get them translated with some software..... but I guess that was just folklore about the legend because you guys are indicating he could speak english. 

Someone should do a documentary on him..... Searching for Ernesto. Culminating with finding him at the end of the movie by discovering him meditating and living a celibate life in a Buddhist temple.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The-Sith said:

What a legend.

I would read his reports in amazement at the sheer volume of backpussy he ploughed through in multiple destinations.

I guess that's what makes Ernesto unique and so special.  He takes the road less travelled.   I don't know anyone else who went to Borneo hunting for ladyboys!

And a very warm welcome to The-Sith!   :drinks:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

I guess that's what makes Ernesto unique and so special.  He takes the road less travelled.   I don't know anyone else who went to Borneo hunting for ladyboys!

And a very warm welcome to The-Sith!   :drinks:

Fuck Right! :Monkey: