Ernesto

David3615

May I ask the OP to please change the topic of this thread to "Ernesto and Stealth" ...   

The reason I am asking is because Stealth has also disappeared (I met him a couple of times in Manila) and I am thinking of later this year inducting one of them into the Romscars Labyboy Mongers Hall of Legends and I could use as much info as possible on both of them...

Thanks either way...

R

PS -  Not sure wether or not I met Ernesto.  Did he go by that name in real life?  Was he German?

Edited by Rom
Added PS
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bumblebee said:

Not heard a thing from, or about him for a long time.  Did anyone ever meet him on his travels I wonder as he did enjoy the less explored places.

I did meet Ernesto in Cascades (BKK) once, even better was I got to introduce the 'Legend' that is thegame925 to him, was good seeing those two having a chinwag B)

I am pretty sure that was in May 2009 where I had a 3 night visit to the Big Mango and was severly 'manipulated' by three 'well hung' ladyboys in Nadia, Taneisha Black and wee Cartoon :rolleye0012:

• Like 1

The last activity Ernesto had on The Ladyboy Forums and Ladyboy Review Forum was December 2013. He is certainly legendary, not only for the exploration of the less  traveled places looking for lbs, but also in the way he treated them - in some cases paying for their medical expenses (while he was with them), treating them with good food, etc.

I recall in one of his posts saying that he had to give his lb adventures up because the love of his life (not sure if that is his wife), caught him out, and he did not want to lose her.

4 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Not heard a thing from, or about him for a long time.  Did anyone ever meet him on his travels I wonder as he did enjoy the less explored places.

I met him once..a Gentleman for sure.

he went to TT Changs Birthday around 10 years or more back sporting a new Panama Hat. It was in the old the Anaconda Bar. He moved around a lot as he was in Pattaya for 3 days and off to PI ..I cant remember if he was Austrian , Italian or German( probably Swiss)..He didnt stay too long as i remember. Pestered him after for an LBs Phone number on some forum and he blocked me ..:biggrin:

He was no spring chicken and i think he had some health issues . I would think he has hung his Panama Hat up by now

• Like 1

6 hours ago, globetrotter1 said:

While we're at it what ever happened to Siam Sam, 

I think he went back to genetic girls from memory and the last time i see him around Nana. Like me , he swung both ways. He rarely left his Hotel.

Also he had few business projects on in Canada, making films i think ... maybe hes married now. ( or re married)

57 minutes ago, Tomcat said:

I think he went back to genetic girls from memory and the last time i see him around Nana. Like me , he swung both ways. He rarely left his Hotel.

Also he had few business projects on in Canada, making films i think ... maybe hes married now. ( or re married)

Thanks alot, funny that only on this forum would  swinging both ways mean that they both wear lipstick and dresses 

1 hour ago, Tomcat said:

When was this? I had dinner with him in Patts in 2015. 

15 hours ago, seven said:

When was this? I had dinner with him in Patts in 2015. 

Oh it was before then...I first met him in Pattaya in Pacmans Hotel  Room and after that i think it was in Nana .. maybe around 2010... i cant remember now. I know he was into GGs as i was going to give him a facebook list of some sweetys i know...

Anyway glad to hear is OK 

The justification he gave some years ago in the Pyongyang Forum (his girl friend had discovered that he was into LBs, hence he had to give up this world) made me feel that he was lieing and, instead,  he had got sick. Considering also his age, I hope to be wrong.