Rides 4 Kickz

duke007

• 8 months later...
10 hours ago, duke007 said:

IMG_20211007_134430.jpg

I reckon the Bikini Babez Mansion is similar to the Ladyboy Mansion.  Anyone know if that's still around?

In the video, Lucas also mentions Nin leaving Pattaya.  If you click on Nin the Barber you will see the video that Fenton posted about her.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, duke007 said:

IMG_20211113_140501.jpg

IMG_20211113_140530.jpg

IMG_20211113_140556.jpg

I had a chuckle over his remark when getting breakfast and stating that there was Thai food, lots of Thai food available. Mmmm, thats amazing.

Also the ongoing spectacle of people at a beach resort with great views, looking at their phones!!. Makes you wonder why they go there.

Geez, I am a cynic!.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Woodie said:

Also the ongoing spectacle of people at a beach resort with great views, looking at their phones!!. Makes you wonder why they go there.

Geez, I am a cynic!.

Don't think you are being cynical too mutt Woodie.:biggrin:

One of my pet hates when conversing with someone is when they are looking at their phone at the same time, I find it both rude and pig ignorant tbh.

I got off my seat while chatting to a guy recently in a Pub and said 'I am just going to stand at the bar and chat to the barmaid, I will come back when you have put your phone away', he looked puzzled for some reason :wacko:

On a different note,  I spent a few hours in conversation with a guy I met in Benidorm last week, not a phone to be seen and that's the way it should be imho. 

• Like 1