Rides 4 Kickz

duke007

13 minutes ago, duke007 said:

IMG_20200530_140953.jpg

It would be great to know how that camera works. He did not say much about it except to say he could do a lot of editing of what it had filmed.

Also if he stopped turning around when filming himself it would be a lot better. The background is spinning!. Feel like I am going to have an epileptic fit at times!.

Apart from that some of his stuff is interesting.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, duke007 said:

I thought that I would 'kick-start' (pardon the pun) this thread again

A few good shots of the Delirious Bar in this video 

Lucas is one of my favorite Vloggers.  His easy going but extremely informative style is quite informative.

On my computer it shows Delirious as the screenshot of the video.  Not sure if eevryone sees the same screenshot on an embedded Youtube video or not.

23 hours ago, duke007 said:

I thought that I would 'kick-start' (pardon the pun) this thread again :hi:

IMG_20200710_164416.jpg

A few good shots of the Delirious Bar in this video :spiteful:

Mmmmm.

Have watched quite a few of his videos in the past but got a bit tired of the almost constant quoting of prices and whether he could get a meal and a cup of cawfee for less than 50 baht. The poor sods providing the meals are trying to eke out a living.

Anyway, was watching this one and was thinking that we might have one without the price quoting, but no, at about 13.30 it started.

Never mind, it did give a view of the activity level in Pattaya which is a plus.