Bare Backing vs French Kissing

Pdoggg

Barebacking or Kissing  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is Safer

• Barebacking But Wearing a 95% Face Mask
    • Sex With a Condom While Kissing With No Face Mask

15 hours ago, cobber32 said:

Presuming you have to choose one option, I've reasoned it out and gone with B. 

Being a. a gambler, and b. relatively old, and c. because I do like kissing, there was only one option really.

Responses may be interesting.

Bloody Hell, stay away from me!!!.

• Like 1

what's the toll at now? oh, 228,000 DEAD. Don't quite sound like bullshit to me.  My above comment was soundly ignored but the stats for HIV transmission via being a top or a bottom are quite different.  In fact I mostly wrap it and don't so often kiss em anyhoo but it's ALL a gamble. At this point Covid is killing slightly more Americans each day than CANCER and Heart disease do each day and no one worries about those much. I'm a bit more concerned about what all this is doing to an already precarious world economy. 

7 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

At this point Covid is killing slightly more Americans each day than CANCER and Heart disease do each day and no one worries about those much.  

And Covid 19 has killed more Americans in three months than during the entire Vietnam War, which people did worry about

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8267277/More-Americans-killed-COVID-19-three-months-entire-Vietnam-War.html

meaningless stat, that was THEN, and this is NOW and every day in the future? I bet covid killed more people so far than all disease on the planet.....3000 years ago.   Picking and choosing stats?  I'm thinking the Daily Mail must me like the NY Daily News/Post.  Fine, believe what you like, I'll stick with logic.   NOW, and near future thank you.  For me the world just got a little more dangerous, but then if you really want to get scared or find stuff to argue with hit youtube and watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk11vI-7czE

first you can dismiss it over the producer, then you can make plans to vote for Trump.

people "worried" about that war because it was totally avoidable, among other things.

I might add that in the recent flu season 25,000 died in the U.S.  A rough average of what happens EVERY YEAR. How bout ya read up on the 1918 pandemic that killed 50 MILLION world wide (I've seen estimates as high as 100 million).  The population of the US was a little over 150 million in 1950, it's now over twice that.  There is no SHORTAGE of humans.  Perhaps nature is fighting back.

In short...bareback all  you like, kiss em long and often, up to you.