Ladyboy restaurant on Soi Kaotalo

Laawman

Honestly, this is what comes from trolling around on Youtube! The only other LB place I can remember is Mr.99Shrimp from way back when - the waitresses were more glamorous, but I still prefer the girl/boy-next-door look (sad bastard that I am).

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Nice find Ring Master!    :drinks:

khaotalo1.jpg

A bad translation but would sure make an interesting joint!

This Songkran, somtam, Sister Kai is open to humiliate in front of the shop and delivery service as usual. Let me know for customers.

I think restaurants with ladyboy waitresses are a great idea and could get allot of buzz on the forums!  

Directions: It's not really that hard to get too.   Take a baht bus on Pattaya Tai to the end of the line at Sukhumvit.   Take the overpass to the other side of Sukhumvit and make a right until you get to Soi Khao Talo which is about a 7 minute walk.  Make a left onto Soi Khao Talo (which is close to but not quite as far as Theprasit on the other side of Sukhumvit).  Cross the railroad tracks and walk about a kilometer to an area that has some bars, massage joints, and restaurants.   

Or you can take a baht bus to the end of Pattaya Nua or Pattaya Klang and cross over Sukhumvit and then take a white baht bus to Soi Khao Talo which costs 10 baht.

Mr Shrimp 99, that's a blast from the past!    It was a restaurant in which the ladyboys were fishermen and would help you catch your meal.

• Like 1

It's a fair old trek from Patts itself, but could prove interesting if you're thinking about moving over to the Darkside given the rental costs. My point actually is - it could well be a meeting point for even more LBs as it appears to be a somtam joint. Guess you could always order a beer instead!

• Like 1