Sky Living TV Series: "Ladyboys" (2012-14)

Rom

Hi Duke,  I’d like to contribute to the club with a couple of my favorite ladyboy-farang videos.  They are from the Sky Living TV documentary show “Ladyboys” that aired in the UK during 2012-14.  They made 12 episodes focusing on several angles of the ladyboy world (mostly on the ladyboys themselves) but these 2 are my favorite featuring well known farangs when they were starting out with ladyboys circa 2011.  See if you can spot them.

Enjoy.  I will try to get the rest of the episodes

Rom

Video 1

Video 2 (the best!)

• Like 3

Video # 2 no longer plays for me either.  It played fine when I posted it 9 hours ago.   It had been viewable since January 2018 (for over 2 years) and it could NOT have been detected by YouTube's copyright algorithms because it was re-processed as a video-within-a-video and re-encoded with a different codec (I have a few others like that and this is the first ever that got blocked...).  The only possible explanation is that someone reported it to Youtube following my posting it here.   Video # 2 featured the same 2 farangs in committed relationships with ladyboys as you can (still ? ) see on video #1, PLUS a third farang who does not appear in Video #1. 

I have both videos, plus a few more from the series.  Snoop has them all it seems.  PM me for new links to the video or questions.

@mods:  video #1 is probably not going to last long as it infringes the same copyrights as video #2.   And it is now obvious this thread is never going to feature all episodes as was my intention (I was going to post 6 more that are/were still available on YouTube as of yesterday!...).  So please let this thread reach closure for a few days, after which the HOOVER!  In the meantime, you can move it anywhere in the Romscars Club to get it out of duke's yard. 

@duke:  Apologies duke. Just wanted to generate some traffic to your new club.  Thanks for starting it...

Edited by Rom
I am not saying it was necessarily the "3rd farang" who reported the video. Others jump at the opportunity to sabotage threads and this was an easy one to do so..
  • Like 1

Video 1 plays ok on youtube. Video 2 is blocked.
I unbocked it by installing the "YouTube Unblocker plus" Browser Add-on in my Firefox.
Looks to me that they use some sort of Geo-blocking. Heaven knows what for.

• Like 2

Just now, Duncan said:

Video 1 plays ok on youtube. Video 2 is blocked.
I unbocked it by installing the "YouTube Unblocker plus" Browser Add-on in my Firefox.
Looks to me that they use some sort of Geo-blocking. Heaven knows what for.

Thanks for that Dunc, appreciated :good:

• Like 2

• 1 year later...