Lisa Siem Reap

AraGold

Hello gents,

Anyone of you guys been with Lisa the LB that randiuno showed of in his pictures?

If so I would like to get her contact no or e-mail or something.

I have been living in Siem Reap for 6 years now but never seen her before and she is stunning.

Cheer!

Ara

• Upvote 1

Ara,

I understand she is still in Siem Reap. You can reach her through a motomoto dciver called visal who sometimes hangs out at Mikeys Night Bar...his contact is visal_angkor_wat@Yahoo.com. He also is a resource for other ladyboys in Siem Reap. I haves mobile number for Lisa as 097 65 39448.

She is a really sweet girl, and although I'm reluctant to give out her number, I Pray that you give her respect as a human being if you contract her. She is truly one of a kind and a rare find ianywhere, let alone Cambodia.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Digression here. All LBs in Siem Reap seem to be called Lisa. Sorta like how all LBs in Phil are either Angel or Ashley. :blink:

4 Lisas from Siem Reap.

Well FriedF...

You found her...she is one of the 4 listed in your photos...

Wondering if I should go back to Cambo, or stick with my plans to remain on the English side of the line and return to Philippines again instead.

Cheers mate....don't know why I said that...just feeling English today.

Randi.

Wondering if I should go back to Cambo, or stick with my plans to remain on the English side of the line and return to Philippines again instead.

Randi, I love Phil. Read your Cebu TR. Had a brilliant time there, though the sexathon was overkill. Pretty sweet Cebuana chix. Packin large stiff dongs that are cumblasting machines. Was blown away at their Queen Of Cebu pageant. Sh1tload of LBs attended. Didn't imagine there were that many. Killer island.

Manila and Angeles City rawked the fooken haus too. I'd go with Phil instead of Cambo. :thumbsu:

BTW Lisa packs a nice one. Now which Lisa is that eh? ;)

post-82-027406700 1331695110.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest JustSumGai

Randi, I love Phil. Read your Cebu TR. Had a brilliant time there, though the sexathon was overkill. Pretty sweet Cebuana chix. Packin large stiff dongs that are cumblasting machines. Was blown away at their Queen Of Cebu pageant. Sh1tload of LBs attended. Didn't imagine there were that many. Killer island.

Manila and Angeles City rawked the fooken haus too. I'd go with Phil instead of Cambo. :thumbsu:

BTW Lisa packs a nice one. Now which Lisa is that eh? ;)

oh yum,..do tell please. I have yet to go to SR and on my next trip plan to.

• 1 year later...