Bar Scene Post COVID-19

Pdoggg

14 hours ago, Tomcat said:

I did not realize how strict it had become over there . 

They have drones flying over the beaches.   A drone found a few farang hiding under the trees on the beach and then the SWAT team on the right moved in for the arrest.

drones.jpg

drone3.jpeg

I hear quite soon they will be rolling out an app to trace people's movements.   They are also talking about regular testing for six high risk groups, one of which are pubs, bars, and other entertainment venues.

The numbers in Thailand look good.  For example it's been 27 days since the last new case in Pattaya.  That could just be a function of lack of testing.

Maybe it's better to look at the death rate per million of population.  Thailand has one of the lowest death rates in the world, less, than 1 per million.  But some COVID-19 deaths might be attributed to other causes.  For example I read somewhere, sorry can't find the source, that pneumonia deaths in Thailand are up significantly this year.  If those additional pneumonia deaths were really COVID-19 then the death rate would be about 5 per million.  Let's say there were 5000 extra deaths that aren't in the official numbers then it would be around 50 per million. To put that in perspective Spain and Italy are over 500 deaths per million population and the UK is almost 500.

So why so low in Thailand?  Perhaps poor reporting.  Maybe the hot climate.  Perhaps government action.  My guess is a combination thereof. 

• Like 4

On 5/10/2020 at 4:26 PM, Hard1 said:

I fully respect your point of view. But, please do not misjudge me: I treat all the girls as human beings and very often, when they perform well, I even overpay them and offer them beakfast in luxury hotels. But they remain for me just sex toys. I also go to the bars, but just to take my prey ASAP. I know the risk of photoshopped pics, but, in these cases, my strategy is simple: when they arrive, if I do not like them, I give them 500 baht and send them back and this is cheaper than a barfine + the price of some watered drinks in dirty glasses.

I would like to complete the picture. A friends of mine is lucky enough to live in a luxury condo in the Siam Paragon block, last week he "rented" this LB model for 24 hours at 2000baht. They had a very nice time together, enjoyed a good restaurant, the swimming pool and all the other amenities of the block. They also made sex 3 times in 24 hours, not more just because my friend was a bit drained off :biggrin:. I think that the prostitutes are now anticipating the future, like the Stock Exchange does :biggrin: 

LB Model BKK.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Maybe it's better to look at the death rate per million of population. 

Its better to measure  total excess deaths after one year, it all comes out in the wash then.  compare this year with last year

that way most of the variables are ironed out and a more accurate count is known.  Countries like China you can exclude as its all BS

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tomcat said:

Its better to measure  total excess deaths after one year, it all comes out in the wash then.  compare this year with last year

that way most of the variables are ironed out and the real count is known.

I agree. But that would still somewhat undercount COVID-19 deaths as surely auto fatalities will go down with the booze ban.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tomcat said:

that way most of the variables are ironed out and a more accurate count is known.  Countries like China you can exclude as its all BS

I agree. Pointless in comparing at this stage. I personally don't believe for a second Thailands numbers, nor Laos, Vietnam , Cambodia.

Not necessarily faked like China, but rather the total incompetence and resources to test the people.  We'll probably never know the actual numbers.

Even here the authorities say we test 100K a week, which is bullshit. Average Joe hasn't seen a test during this pandemic.

yes..agree

for example just now the UK it was reported excess deaths for around 2 months just gone compared to last year was 50,000 excess deaths........,more than the official COVID death toll reported so far over here

methinks any Country true death toll will be a lot higher once this way of counting is used... nowhere to hide , right !

On 5/11/2020 at 10:33 AM, Hard1 said:

I would like to complete the picture. A friends of mine is lucky enough to live in a luxury condo in the Siam Paragon block, last week he "rented" this LB model for 24 hours at 2000baht. They had a very nice time together, enjoyed a good restaurant, the swimming pool and all the other amenities of the block. They also made sex 3 times in 24 hours, not more just because my friend was a bit drained off :biggrin:. I think that the prostitutes are now anticipating the future, like the Stock Exchange does :biggrin: 

LB Model BKK.jpg

Sexy.

Does she have a cock?