Morlam/Morlum-Want To Meet Hundreds Of Ladyboys?

pdogg

Guest Stroker

from Etgohm:

Morlam confirmed for Monday.... Right from Rose's sweet lips before she took care of business.

l am going to the left side this time and staying away from the Noon Possee.

I hate this place not rest for the wicked.

Cheers ET :movethatass:

Rose has amazing lips, eh? :give_rose:

Nip over to Sunee and have a beer while you wait for them to put one up. Thanks for looking anyway FB, you make a fine foot soldier.. :love0081:

Passed by the sand lot on third road (not quite the same in the cold light of day, innit?) -- your sign, pictured above, is proudly displayed outside.

Looks like it's the first for me... :sign0200:

My information is that there is not a Morlam concert tonight, at least at the venue on 3rd road. I passed by there today at 3:00pm, and nothing is happening, no sign of anything going to happen, etc. I asked at the restaurant across the street, and they said the next Morlam is on 1 June.

I took a couple of pictures of the empty field, and there is a sign above it announcing the 1 June event. I cannot post pictures on the forum since the "upgrade".

If anyone is interested in hitting some Thai pubs tonight (live bands, great rock music, cheapish drinks), let me know. I think I have a date for the evening, so anyone who wants to grab a companion and come along, let me know.

My information is that there is not a Morlam concert tonight, at least at the venue on 3rd road. I passed by there today at 3:00pm, and nothing is happening, no sign of anything going to happen, etc. I asked at the restaurant across the street, and they said the next Morlam is on 1 June.

I took a couple of pictures of the empty field, and there is a sign above it announcing the 1 June event. I cannot post pictures on the forum since the "upgrade".

If anyone is interested in hitting some Thai pubs tonight (live bands, great rock music, cheapish drinks), let me know. I think I have a date for the evening, so anyone who wants to grab a companion and come along, let me know.

Have you tried to click More Reply Options at the bottom right, there is the option then to upload. Shame about tonight, looks like 1 June it will be for those lucky to be in town. There is also he party in So What tonight remember.

I would be up for the one on the 1st June, if anyones going as am in Patts then.....Regards Garry

You'll hate it Garry, too many femboys to choose from lol. It should be a big night, as the guy in the poster is quite a big attraction in this circuit according to my source.

Have you tried to click More Reply Options at the bottom right, there is the option then to upload.

Yes, did that. When I click "choose files", no dialog box comes up. It is an Andriod pad and I've tried 3 browsers. Other generally weird stuff happens when viewing the forum, including lots of crashes on Maxthon browser.

• 2 weeks later...

pdogg,

rt67 and i walked by that very sign (hanging outside a vacant lot on 3rd road) just a couple days ago and it took us a good while to figure out the "1" was all we needed to comprehend -- and a good thing since every word was in thai--although i do have a friend who's actually curious who the musical performers will be.

seriously.

he wants to go for the music. :character00274:

after 3 false starts i don't know if it's even worth bothering to try and fill a baht bus at tuk-com. but we shall see...so, it would appear, my first morlam, at very long last...

:drinks:

For anyone who sees the posters this should help nail the date.

January ม.ค.

February ก.พ.

March มี.ค.

April เม.ย.

May พ.ค.

June มิ.ย.

July ก.ค.

August ส.ค.

September ก.ย.

October ต.ค.

November พ.ย.

December ธ.ค.

• Upvote 1

Yes, did that. When I click "choose files", no dialog box comes up. It is an Andriod pad and I've tried 3 browsers. Other generally weird stuff happens when viewing the forum, including lots of crashes on Maxthon browser.

My iPad does odd things on the forums sometimes as well - I cannot access the emoticons, and "quote" doesn't wok properly.