Morlam/Morlum-Want To Meet Hundreds Of Ladyboys?

pdogg

March 23rd Morlam pics...as usual the first on the net........ I have no idea why more guys don't check them out as 3rd Road is not "that" far from 2nd Road and there were probably more than 400 ladyboys tonight plus another few hundred femboyz,

LBR well represented with Farangbah, JimSlim, Ciobha, Soc, Rocky, Juri rocking the house. The ladyboys sort of flock to this crew because we are handsometoomuch and easy with the 45 baht Leo.

post-45-006890000 1332534194.jpg

post-45-066181900 1332534200.jpg

post-45-046664300 1332534209.jpg

post-45-027293800 1332534218.jpg

• Upvote 1

Of the few I've been to now, last Friday's was by far my favorite -- I don't know if they're getting better or if I'm just getting better at uh getting into the spirit of things... Either way, it was awesome!

After enjoying a few femmy skirmishes circling the perimeter, when we finally entered the true katoey cauldron, it was perhaps the most well-orchestrated line dance of fly-bys I've ever seen. I think by the end, every single one of the 25-odd girls in the nucleus politely took their turn Isaan-dancing their way up to me, rhythmically nestling their cute tushes into my cock, and giving that over-the-shoulder raised-brow look that says "Wanna hit that?"

God is great. But Buddha made Isaan... :bow:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I think I'm in love. Juri, do you know who this girl is with the feather earrings? Where can she be found?

Once again DT displays excellent taste.

:clapping:

And great pix, Juri.

Maybe i *will* have to suffer thru songkran in search of DT's mystery "woman with feathers"... after all, what are friends for, right?

:friends: :crazysmile:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I managed to attend one of these smashing events last year. Popped along on my own and I didn't know what way to turn for the array of boys in frocks talent. For sure something to check out if ones visit happens to coincide with one.

Okay, I'm a little late on this, I suppose, but anyone know what time the May 1 morlam gets underway? It's 8:30 p.m. Thai time as I type this; just updated the trip report and was going to get cleaned up and then head out for another bout.

Don't wanna bother going up there though, If I'm just going to miss it ...