Morlam/Morlum-Want To Meet Hundreds Of Ladyboys?

pdogg

I have been duly informed by Mistress Nok that the next Morlam is this Monday, 12th August. Can't see too many farangs attending, as there is a total of about 25 farangs in the whole of Pattaya at the minute! 

Looks like you are our cub reported on the street. So get your phone camera out and share the moment.

• Upvote 1

Looks like you are our cub reported on the street. So get your phone camera out and share the moment.

How's your back? You're blessed that it goes out at home and not playing leap frog with a LB in the Mosiak. What a bummer that would be to arrive on vacation in Pattaya and have your back go out the first night. Boo Hoo!!! 

• Upvote 1

How's your back? You're blessed that it goes out at home and not playing leap frog with a LB in the Mosiak. What a bummer that would be to arrive on vacation in Pattaya and have your back go out the first night. Boo Hoo!!!

But doctor said l should sleep on my back with my legs raised. Who said that's a problem in Patts :-)

See you next week n Wed

I have been duly informed by Mistress Nok that the next Morlam is this Monday, 12th August. Can't see too many farangs attending, as there is a total of about 25 farangs in the whole of Pattaya at the minute! 

August 12th is Mother's Day, Her Majesty Queen Sirikit's birthday.  There's been a Morlam on August 12th the last few years.  Likewise there is usually a Morlam on December 5th, HMTK's birthday.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Probably the biggest Morlam of the year takes place on December 5th.

About a thousand ladyboys.

And another thousand or so femmy boys.

On 3rd Road between Pattaya Central Road and Pattaya North Road, about an 8 minute walk from Pattaya Central Road.

Everyone should go to a morlam at least once just to realise that you never want to go to another, much like Songkran.

Stood in a field being exposed to tedious up-country Thai music, checking your watch regularly in disbelief at how slow time has become and praying it doesn't rain while you mentally try and figure-out how the hell you're gonna get back to normal ladyboy bars and normal Thai tranny hookers.

The up-country Thais love standing in fields listening to country sounds, but if you've traveled halfway round the globe to visit the Kingdom I'm sure you can find a better way to spend an evening.

Chok dee  :hi:

Have to agree with you here DC, I went to a Morlam with a ladyboy in Bangkok on my first ever visit to Bangkok. I was feeling rather adventurous at the time and just going with the flow, ended up in a dirt field way out in the suburbs and the place was going nuts. Hung out with a bunch of boozed up ice smoking ladyboys for a couple of hours. Found the atmosphere very, very edgy, and I was the sole falang there in a crowd of a couple of thousand. Several cans of Leo must have calmed my nerves. The whole thing ended in a mass brawl and at that moment I swore I'd never attend one of these things again. I didn't even know these events had a name (Morlam) until BB started one of these threads.

It's an 8 minute walk along 3rd Road headed from Pattaya Central Road headed towards Pattaya North Road.

The one on December 5th is the biggest one of the year.  Should be about a thousand ladyboys there.

Here's another pic from a past Morlam.

post-45-0-61646100-1386040153_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1