Morlam/Morlum-Want To Meet Hundreds Of Ladyboys?

pdogg

Over/Under line for how many Ladyboys will be at tonight's Morlam 450.

You guys who bet the over would be raking in the dough.

Our panel of celebrity judges provided these estimates:

Terry The Plumber: 500

Billy69: 750

Eyemahk: 1200

I have never seen so many ladyboys in one place in my life!

My guess, one thousand ladyboys.

This is NOT counting femboys who many guys would drop to their knees to suck off in a Sunee toilet.

Had a fookin blast as the above bros are great company!

This Morlam was huge, partially due to many bars being closed and everyone wanting to celebrate Father's Day so don't expect 1000 ladyboys at the next one.

But tonight, look to your left ladyboys, :behind:

Look to your right ladyboys. :behind:

In front ladyboys. :behind:

In back ladyboys. :behind:

I'm not much of a pic taker as I don't like to be intrusive but a few will appear tomorrow. Too drunk from 45 baht Leos.

FYI, entry fee to this one was 120 for Thais and 150 for foreigners. I used to get pissed off at double pricing but my attitude now is that I can't change it so it is a waste of time to worry about.

Maybe it will go back down to 100 for future ones. The 45 baht Leos were cold throughout the night, a refreshing change from the past, when later in the evening, they would be warm.

We spent most of the night in the back, on the north side, but I think a better place to be was the south side (when you enter the grounds, walk to the left), halfway back, all the way to the side near the beer tents. It is lit up a little better there so you can see what you are perv-ing. PD and I spent time there and even spotted a couple of missing angels from past years of my service to the community. :hi:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We had mentioned having dinner on Thursday - lets change that to wed, old DT's 30th bday, and Morlam on Thursday!!!

I've been wanting to go to one of these for two years now. Even asked Jen at La Bamba my first night here when the next Morlam would be, she say she not know.